X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern - HEA Semifinals - 3/18

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    I might be pretty far removed from BC but my paycheck says otherwise
    Congrats on the most BC-esque comment I've ever read.
    2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
    2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
      Congrats on the most BC-esque comment I've ever read.
      What can I say, I took the bait

Comment

Originally posted by NUkid View Post
        Liberal arts majors with BC degrees doesn't cut it nowadays..
        Clearly, like me, you get your information on higher education from commercials airing during the Maury Povich show. In today's marketplace, you need a career-focused, real world education. With programs as wide ranging as Healthcare, Business Administration, Information Technology, Trade Skills, Medical Assistant, and Massage Therapist, Northeastern has a career training path for you, that's what I always say. BTW, can you believe that guy was the father of all 6 of those kids?
        BC Hockey 2008: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS... 2010 too now? OK then. 2012 or something? I can't keep up with this.

Anonymous Random Neg Rep Posted at 10:19 PM, 4/12/08, Moments After BC Won the National Title
        After Mom and Dad's checks stop coming, where will you be, loser?

Comment

The answer to question (11) is of course, Jerry has a cellphone. He needs it to make his reservations for the Frozen Four every year.
          Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Case_04 View Post
            Clearly, like me, you get your information on higher education from commercials airing during the Maury Povich show. In today's marketplace, you need a career-focused, real world education. With programs as wide ranging as Healthcare, Business Administration, Information Technology, Trade Skills, Medical Assistant, and Massage Therapist, Northeastern has a career training path for you, that's what I always say. BTW, can you believe that guy was the father of all 6 of those kids?
            Why do you watch Maury? Isn't that on during work hours?
            NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY Go Huskies!

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
              The answer to question (11) is of course, Jerry has a cellphone. He needs it to make his reservations for the Frozen Four every year.
              Lets be honest...he sends a telegram.
              2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
              2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                I would have thought they reserved a room for him anyways prior to the start of the following season. No cell phone needed.
                Celebrating 20 Years of TheDogHouse

Comment

19. Has NU learned "who's" house the TD Garden is?
                  Boston College '12
                  1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

Originally posted by jamie9248922 View Post
                    8. Is Greg Cronin still allowed to text?
                    9. Will Cronin try to hit one of our players?
                    10. Will you shake our hands?
                    8. Yes, but he's got fat finger syndrome and autocorrect wreaks havoc on his messages
                    9. I can only assume so, but that's why they play the games.
                    10. Depends...do you have a firm handshake?

These questions are getting exhausting. Will I have time at the end to go back and answer them all? As an NU alum, I'm not used to taking exams or being asked challenging questions of any kind.

Comment

Why do you watch Maury? Isn't that on during work hours?
                      Triple your salary working from home! Buy my tape where I unlock all the secrets to making millions from the comfort of your home! Sit back, watch The Skulls on HBO and let the money roll in! Call now!
                      BC Hockey 2008: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS... 2010 too now? OK then. 2012 or something? I can't keep up with this.

Anonymous Random Neg Rep Posted at 10:19 PM, 4/12/08, Moments After BC Won the National Title

Comment

Triple your salary working from home! Buy my tape where I unlock all the secrets to making millions from the comfort of your home! Sit back, watch The Skulls on HBO and let the money roll in! Call now!
                        Im going to college in pajams
                        BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES: 2010 2008 2001 1949

Comment

The only reason it was loud when you scored at the beanpot was tons of older people sitting at the lower level with no affiliation to BC other then they decided to be a BC fan because BC is good at hockey and BU sucks worse showed up and rooted for you guys. (Probably will be the same case come Friday)
                          Wait, how do you know these people had no affiliation with BC?

Comment

Originally posted by DieHardDog View Post
                            I would have thought they reserved a room for him anyways prior to the start of the following season. No cell phone needed.
                            Touche..
                            Originally posted by bcfan131 View Post
                            19. Has NU learned "who's" house the TD Garden is?
                            lol
                            Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Wait, how do you know these people had no affiliation with BC?
                              Because their bowel movements didn't smell like bakery fresh cinnamon rolls?

Comment

Because their bowel movements didn't smell like bakery fresh cinnamon rolls?
                                Well, this thread has literally gone into the toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X