No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part III - Championship Season Has Begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part III - Championship Season Has Begun

So: what do I have to root for tonight for BC to stay east?
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Western Michigan over Miami
      or
      Notre Dame tie or win over Michigan along with a Miami win with all the other favorites winning
      BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
      National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
      Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
        or
        Notre Dame tie or win over Michigan along with a Miami win with all the other favorites winning
        but as long as Notre Dame wins or tie we dont care who wins the Miami/WMU game. if UMU wins, that does it on its own. If Miami wins the ND game comes into play, no?

i just posted this on the other thread thinking it was EA............boy oh boy!
        Last edited by sterlippo1; 03-19-2011, 10:54 AM.

Comment

or
          Michigan leading 3-1 over ND with 15:00 to go in 3rd.
          Looks like we need Western Michigan to beat Miami.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

****, can't see WMU beating Miami with how the Redhawks are playing right now, but I also didn't think they'd beat Michigan. You won't hear any crying from me either way. BC has been fortunate to stay in the east as much as they have over the years. If they have to go west, they have to go west. Let's go out tonight and win the HE title.

Comment

Anyone know a stream for the game tonight? I don't get NESN+

Comment

By losing, UNH almost single-handedly ruined attendance for at least two of the Regional venues. UNH will draw their fans to the V, but that's it. North Dakota will probably have to come east, BC out west, etc. "It's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"
                Chris V
                Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                  By losing, UNH almost single-handedly ruined attendance for at least two of the Regional venues. UNH will draw their fans to the V, but that's it. North Dakota will probably have to come east, BC out west, etc. "It's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"
                  Merrimack will likely end up in Manchester, too, and they'll draw some fans. The way I see it right now, UND would be in Green Bay, possibly with Notre Dame, too. So attendance should be fine there. Only place that's gonna struggle is St. Louis, but they were gonna struggle no matter what.

Also, congrats to BC on the title. Maybe next year you guys can play nice and let someone else win.
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Congrats BC on winning another title!
                    Great hockey game tonight, right down to the last few minutes, two great teams.

Not sure who will come east, but BC will roll through whoever they play in St. Louis!

Comment

Congratulations to the Eagles! Another dominant performance (some would say, "What are you talking about?" but never for one second did I ever feel that Merrimack could win that game). They are just dialed in and always seem to play their best when everything is on the line. Looks like now (since Yale won) that it will be BC/RPI.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Merrimack was tough, but you can always count on this team to come through in the clutch. If anyone doubted Cam Atkinson's Hobey candidacy he showed them why they were wrong tonight.
                        BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                        National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                        Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

I hope you're right WildShawn but we'll probably get a tough draw. Oh well, time for this team to do what we know they're capable of: beating the best in the biggest games.

What a shot by Atkinson to give BC the lead late. He helped his Hobey chances this weekend.
                          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                          -
                          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                            Congratulations to the Eagles! Another dominant performance (some would say, "What are you talking about?" but never for one second did I ever feel that Merrimack could win that game). They are just dialed in and always seem to play their best when everything is on the line. Looks like now (since Yale won) that it will be BC/RPI.
                            CC is a more likely opponent than RPI.
                            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Merrimack was tough, but you can always count on this team to come through in the clutch. If anyone doubted Cam Atkinson's Hobey candidacy he showed them why they were wrong tonight.

paul thompson should take notes on both scoring (and showing up) in big games.
                              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Congrats on winning your 4th of 6 "championships".
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X