WCHA Final 5 (6) ((5)) - You Know (I Think) What I Mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCHA Final 5 (6) ((5)) - You Know (I Think) What I Mean

UND and Denver watch the Thursday games.

Duluth vs. BSU Duluth
    UAA vs. CC/UW CC/UW

Denver vs. Duluth Denver
    UND vs. CC/UW UND

UND vs. Denver UND
    A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Re: WCHA Final 5 (6) ((5)) - You Know (I Think) What I Mean

I think I can safely speak for the entire USCHO community that we were breathlessly awaiting your Final Five predictions. Somehow, I think we'll all sleep better at night knowing how the tournament will go.
    Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
      I think I can safely speak for the entire USCHO community that we were breathlessly awaiting your Final Five predictions. Somehow, I think we'll all sleep better at night knowing how the tournament will go.
      Fish! I hooked one.

Comment

I like how you're throwing out predictions before we even know if the Tigers or Badgers will make it.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          I like how you're throwing out predictions before we even know if the Tigers or Badgers will make it.
          Agreed. If Wisconsin makes it, I think they advance past UAA. If it is CC, I'll take UAA to advance.
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

But will St. Cloud beat UNO?
            SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
            UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
            Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
            Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
            UMD Football: 2008, 2010
            UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
              Mississippi.

Comment

If only there was a Loser's Final Five. It could be held in Anchorage, and team's would have to bus up there.
                North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  If only there was a Loser's Final Five. It could be held in Anchorage, and team's would have to bus up there.
                  or Mariucci!
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    or Mariucci!
                    Nah, then everyone would complain that the Gophers get home ice every year
                    North Dakota

Comment

Since neither team is gonna play another minute of hockey this year, then YES we already beat them to the offseason. UNO has to sit around watching games next weekend, only to come up short. "Do you believe in miracles?!? YES!!!"
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I can already hear the crickets chirping from the half-empty arena. No Gopher or Badger fans = low attendance. DU will have 300 fans, CC will have 100 at most. I'm not sure how many UAA fans will make the trip, but it won't be many. BSU and Duluth? As usual, Grand Forks will shut-down for 4 days and there will be a sea of GREEN in St. Paul! I for one was hoping to see the Gophers and/or Badgers there as they have a strong fan base and Wisco travels well and they are a ton of fun to party with.

Maybe DU, CC, and UAA will prove me wrong..but from the crappy home attendance they get I can't imagine their fans will travel.

SIOUX FANS...IT'S TIME TO TAKE OVER ALARY'S BAR ON THURSDAY NIGHT FOR ST. PATTIES TO GET THE WEEKEND STARTED!

GO SIOUX!!!!!
                        Wet-Dreams of College Hockey on the West Coast!

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastSioux View Post
                          I'm not sure how many UAA fans will make the trip, but it won't be many.
                          I doubt if anybody living in Alaska will make the trip, airline tickets are at least $1200 with 3 days notice. Maybe some of the family and friends in the Minnesota area will make the trip but that'd be about it.
                          GO SEAWOLVES!

Comment

hopefully it will be a Pio-Sue final
                            I love beating UND
                            Hopefully CC plays UND too that way one will eat crow
                            I'm the guy with the gold jersey in Magness, who is probably drunk or at least getting in trouble for obscene cheers.

"You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off, He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, CALLED US NAMES!"

CC's titles are older than NASA

Comment

Originally posted by DenverGoldJersey View Post
                              hopefully it will be a Pio-Sue final
                              I love beating UND
                              That worked out well for DU in last year's F5.
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X