Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Final 5 (6) ((5)) - You Know (I Think) What I Mean

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
    I think that you guys should cheer for CC since UAA eliminated you.
    I don't really have anything against CC and coach Ron Jeremy is pretty cool and all but I'm backing UAA.
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      And if you're a die-hard Gopher fan or Badger fan, you're cheering for an arena collapse. That's it.
      No. I like that arena. Bus crashes are cool, though.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

I had an awesome time when I went in '09! Even though the wif and I were practically the only DU fans there.
        GO DU!!!!

ROWDY IN THE FIRST ROW!!!

DU Hockey National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005

Comment

Speaking of attendance issues, does anyone know why the Dogs and Beavers are playing Thursday afternoon? I thought CC and UAA would be.

Comment

he can get past the first N?
            Barely. If I've had a few it is impossible.
            Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            If Biddco mans up and skips his teaching, he'll be there spelling M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A-D-U-L-U-T-H.
            What is the point when I'll see UMD winning it all on Saturday night?

Also you forgot the SPACE!
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Barely. If I've had a few it impossible.

What is the point when I'll see UMD winning it all on Saturday night?

Also you forgot the SPACE!
              You are so right. I'm sorry, Biddy. Please forgive me.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Speaking of attendance issues, does anyone know why the Dogs and Beavers are playing Thursday afternoon? I thought CC and UAA would be.
                North Dakota is the #1 seed, and since Minnesota did not make the Final Five, they are guaranteed the Friday Evening Game. Since there is no reseeding done after Thursday, and that they don't want the Thursday Evening Winner to play Friday Afternoon, the Quarterfinal Winner that will play North Dakota on Friday Evening is playing Thursday evening. Therefore, since the CC - UAA winner will play North Dakota, that game is Thursday evening and the UMD - Bemidji game is Thursday afternoon.
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Here is the schedule for the Final Five this year...

Thursday, Quarterfinals:
                  3:37pm: #4 Minnesota Duluth vs #10 Bemidji State
                  7:07pm: #6 Colorado College vs #8 Alaska Anchorage

Friday, Semifinals:
                  2:07pm: Semifinal #1 - #2 Denver vs Minnesota Duluth/Bemidji State winner
                  7:07pm: Semifinal #2 - #1 North Dakota vs Colorado College/Alaska Anchorage winner

Saturday, Final:
                  7:07pm: Semifinal #1 winner vs Semifinal #2 winner

EDIT: All games are on Fox Sports North
                  North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    Here is the schedule for the Final Five this year...

Thursday, Quarterfinals:
                    3:37pm: #4 Minnesota Duluth vs #10 Bemidji State
                    7:07pm: #6 Colorado College vs #8 Alaska Anchorage

Friday, Semifinals:
                    2:07pm: Semifinal #1 - #2 Denver vs Minnesota Duluth/Bemidji State winner
                    7:07pm: Semifinal #2 - #1 North Dakota vs Colorado College/Alaska Anchorage winner

Saturday, Final:
                    7:07pm: Semifinal #1 winner vs Semifinal #2 winner

EDIT: All games are on Fox Sports North
                    Thanks for the info.
                    Originally posted by CavalryNate
                    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                      North Dakota is the #1 seed, and since Minnesota did not make the Final Five, they are guaranteed the Friday Evening Game. Since there is no reseeding done after Thursday, and that they don't want the Thursday Evening Winner to play Friday Afternoon, the Quarterfinal Winner that will play North Dakota on Friday Evening is playing Thursday evening. Therefore, since the CC - UAA winner will play North Dakota, that game is Thursday evening and the UMD - Bemidji game is Thursday afternoon.
                      Gotcha. It will still be a good tournament without the Big Ten schools there.

Comment

And no CC, DU or UAA fans. What fun it will be!

The important question that remains unanswered is what will be given away before the Championship game? Foam fingers? Foam sticks? Beanies? This needs to be found out!
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Agreed. It will always be a good tournament. I enjoy the atmosphere when the big schools are there, but I like seeing the smaller schools make it as well. While I obviously hope North Dakota wins the Final Five again, if they don't, I hope Bemidji, UAA or CC take it.
                          North Dakota

Comment

The important question that remains unanswered is what will be given away before the Championship game? Foam fingers? Foam sticks? Beanies? This needs to be found out!
                            should I ask Henke?
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

should I ask Henke?
                              You mean Mr. Hankey......
                              Last edited by Bronzebacks; 03-14-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

And no CC, DU or UAA fans. What fun it will be!

Maybe it will be little Green Foam Frattin's.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X