PDA

View Full Version : NCAA National Semifinal: Adrian vs. Oswego

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

Hammer
03-28-2011, 07:36 PM
No one even knows this tournament happened. Except the 9 people that post on here and throw barbs at one another. I wouldn't get too worked up about it.:D

And no one is going to show it in TV until probably somewhere in mid-August. I've heard of tape delay, but that's ridiculous.

snc1
03-28-2011, 07:54 PM
You two clowns telling anyone anything about class is like Stevie Wonder telling Richard Petty how to drive a race car.

why dont you put some sand in your hand, make a fist and ... well you know the rest blow hard

Hammer
03-28-2011, 07:56 PM
Why don't you go run your mouth about another program like you have for the better part of a year.

snc1
03-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Why don't you go run your mouth about another program like you have for the better part of a year.

If you dont like what I write dont read it. Its that simple.

Hammer
03-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Don't complain when someone shoots back then. If you post it, you've gotta wear it.

snc1
03-28-2011, 08:35 PM
Don't complain when someone shoots back then. If you post it, you've gotta wear it.

who's complaining?

GoBullDogsGo
03-28-2011, 08:50 PM
I honestly didn't see it. I noticed Coach Gosek was talking to the referees well after a lot of the players had left the ice. Care to shed light on what happened?

My son was given the choice of attending Oswego or Adrian 4 years ago. The hockey programs and the schools are 1st class in both situations. After what I saw & heard Gosek pulling after the semi-final, I am very glad that my son chose Adrian. I was shocked at Gosek's actions. I could not believe that he would pull something like that in an effort to attempt to ruin a kid's opportunity to play in a National final. Lakers deserve better leadership than that. Lakers players are fine young men, and lots of quality & talent there but they should be led by someone other than Gosek.

jerrynu26
03-28-2011, 09:02 PM
My son was given the choice of attending Oswego or Adrian 4 years ago. The hockey programs and the schools are 1st class in both situations. After what I saw & heard Gosek pulling after the semi-final, I am very glad that my son chose Adrian. I was shocked at Gosek's actions. I could not believe that he would pull something like that in an effort to attempt to ruin a kid's opportunity to play in a National final. Lakers deserve better leadership than that. Lakers players are fine young men, and lots of quality & talent there but they should be led by someone other than Gosek.

Going to guess that explanation will not be enough.

joeyc3402
03-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Without knowing any of the facts, the only thing that I can say is that if you're a coach and you get into an argument with an opposing player, you lose. Even if you're right, you lose.

The only exception is if there's a physical threat against your own player.

93GreatLaker
03-28-2011, 09:25 PM

Having known Coach Gosek for the better part of 20 years it sounds out of character for him to be anything but professional. He is a fine leader of young men and any parent should know that if they send a kid to go play for Eddie, he will help them become decent citizens, better hockey players, and he will always have their back.

Share with us what you know.

LakerEagleLover
03-29-2011, 05:06 AM
My son was given the choice of attending Oswego or Adrian 4 years ago. The hockey programs and the schools are 1st class in both situations. After what I saw & heard Gosek pulling after the semi-final, I am very glad that my son chose Adrian. I was shocked at Gosek's actions. I could not believe that he would pull something like that in an effort to attempt to ruin a kid's opportunity to play in a National final. Lakers deserve better leadership than that. Lakers players are fine young men, and lots of quality & talent there but they should be led by someone other than Gosek. Well you have opened the door - now walk through it and let us know what you are talking about...I don't know Ed as long as '93, but I have known him and dealt with him on a number of levels long enough to know that the man you are describing is not the man I know...and congrats to your kid for a fine four years and good luck to him in the future.

norm1909
03-29-2011, 06:26 AM

Adrian has certainly earned considerable respect, albeit begrudgingly for some, the same also applies to Gosek. You claim to be a "first hand" source of information of an incident you claim was unbecoming of a head coach. As a father of a high caliber hockey player, you know the efforts and sacrifices these student athletes make, if you truly have witnessed something justifying your comments, you owe it to your son and the sport to explain. Otherwise, admit that you might be over-reacting, failure to do either will make you a blight on the Bull Dogs image.

bakdraft21
03-29-2011, 08:44 AM
Adrian has certainly earned considerable respect, albeit begrudgingly for some, the same also applies to Gosek. You claim to be a "first hand" source of information of an incident you claim was unbecoming of a head coach. As a father of a high caliber hockey player, you know the efforts and sacrifices these student athletes make, if you truly have witnessed something justifying your comments, you owe it to your son and the sport to explain. Otherwise, admit that you might be over-reacting, failure to do either will make you a blight on the Bull Dogs image.
As much as I dont like to agree with norm :-))), hes correct in his staement.......Dont bad mouth a well respected coach without the FULL story, you could also be held liable as well.......

BlueDevilRadio
03-29-2011, 08:55 AM
DIII National Semifinal Photo Album --- http://socialmatt.smugmug.com/Sports/NCAA-DIII-Ice-Hockey/16349472_MCjif

Feel free to share with others that may want these images.

PrezdeJohnson09
03-29-2011, 09:41 AM
DIII National Semifinal Photo Album --- http://socialmatt.smugmug.com/Sports/NCAA-DIII-Ice-Hockey/16349472_MCjif

Feel free to share with others that may want these images.

Good shots. Thanks.

LakerEagleLover
03-30-2011, 11:21 AM
...if you truly have witnessed something justifying your comments, you owe it to your son and the sport to explain. Otherwise, admit that you might be over-reacting, failure to do either will make you a blight on the Bull Dogs image. All quiet on the western front...?:confused::(:mad:

MountieBoyOz
03-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Good shots. Thanks.

Any of Oswego fans chasing Prez out of the building?

PrezdeJohnson09
03-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Any of Oswego fans chasing Prez out of the building?

Clearly its my fault Oswego underacheived for the second year in a row at the FF. :rolleyes:

norm1909
03-30-2011, 03:22 PM
Clearly its my fault Oswego underacheived for the second year in a row at the FF. :rolleyes:

Not your fault, just your presence. ;)

AC09
03-30-2011, 03:26 PM
All quiet on the western front...?:confused::(:mad:

I would also like to hear the story behind this...