Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA National Semifinal: Adrian vs. Oswego

Lakers left this morning as well
    WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
      I believe all four teams are coming in today as teams have scheduled practices tomorrow morning...
      SNC will be there today.
      SNC Men:
      Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
      NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
      SNC Women:
      O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
        NU left at 7:30 for airport.
        BullDogs flew from Detroit this morning and they are now stuck in Chicago at the airport due to weather in Minny.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBullDogsGo View Post
          BullDogs flew from Detroit this morning and they are now stuck in Chicago at the airport due to weather in Minny.

....better to be stuck at O'Hare ........than sitting on a bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernLite View Post
            ....better to be stuck at O'Hare ........than sitting on a bus.
            You're right. My son said there a huge number of good looking ladies getting on planes bound for Florida. They had to pull a couple of their teammates out of the lineups of passengers attempting to board the planes heading to the sunny south!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBullDogsGo View Post
              You're right. My son said there a huge number of good looking ladies getting on planes bound for Florida. They had to pull a couple of their teammates out of the lineups of passengers attempting to board the planes heading to the sunny south!
              I see NO problem with any of them heading south..:-))))

Comment

Got our tickets in Section 5, Leaving Adrian Thurs. AM and headed to Minne-staying @ the Marriott on Bloomington Ave
                Bulldog fans looking to have a drink in the hotel bar/lobby or go somewhere else.
                Go Adrian College!!

ADRIAN COLLEGE MEN'S HOCKEY 4 TIME MCHA REGULAR Season & HARRIS CUP CHAMPIONS!
                AC Bulldog

Comment

As a MSOE student and hockey fan I know I'm supposed to hate Adrian, but not this weekend. Bring it on home for the MCHA, Bulldogs. All of us here in Raider Nation are behind you!
                  A decade of excuses.

MSOE RAIDER HOCKEY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raidineer View Post
                    As a MSOE student and hockey fan I know I'm supposed to hate Adrian, but not this weekend. Bring it on home for the MCHA, Bulldogs. All of us here in Raider Nation are behind you!
                    Very cool Raidineer !! We're rivals....,but not enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernLite View Post
                      Very cool Raidineer !! We're rivals....,but not enemies.
                      Careful...there are some people who take offense to that kind of an attitude . I'm all for a good run by Adrian unless Norwich should encounter them in the final. We'll be there will you?
                      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                        Careful...there are some people who take offense to that kind of an attitude . I'm all for a good run by Adrian unless Norwich should encounter them in the final. We'll be there will you?
                        Yes we will !

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                          Originally posted by NorthernLite View Post
                          Yes we will !
                          both getting cocky, I hope SNC and Oswego make it to the final just to spite you two.
                          Last edited by OSU2010; 03-23-2011, 07:29 PM.
                          http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Let them be cocky. For those who are interested here is a short clip on the Lakers journey to Minny from NBC news station in Syracuse.http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=596272 They left Hancock at around 9 am and from being facebook friends with all the guys it looks like they are already having a great time there lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerAlum09 View Post
                              Let them be cocky. For those who are interested here is a short clip on the Lakers journey to Minny from NBC news station in Syracuse.http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=596272 They left Hancock at around 9 am and from being facebook friends with all the guys it looks like they are already having a great time there lol.
                              Half of Norwich has landed in minny.
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                                "IF" all the moons align properly this weekend, I really hope it is a Norwich vs Adrian final for all the marbles!!

Comment

Working...
                                X