Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Two Teams Will Advance to the Frozen Four Final in Erie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Two Teams Will Advance to the Frozen Four Final in Erie?

The higher seeds all won in the quarters. Who will come out on top in the semis?
    Wisconsin & Cornell
    59.09%
    Wisconsin & Boston University
    10.61%
    Boston College & Cornell
    16.67%
    Boston College & Boston University
    13.64%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by ARM; 03-13-2011, 12:40 AM.
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Re: Which Two Teams Will Advance to the Frozen Four Final in Erie?

Why mess with a trend. All Red final.

Comment

I don't care who is in the final so long as its not Wisconsin. I'm hoping a WCHA free final so we don't have to hear about the all glorious WCHA anymore and every time someone brings up all "how much stronger the WCHA is", I can throw in in their face repeatedly that the WCHA is no longer the shiz that makes the earth go round. Holla.
      (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

Gophers...Badgers...Terriors...all critters with tails and four legs. Now an Eagle...a totally different animal! Go BC Eagles!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by RStarr View Post
          I don't care who is in the final so long as its not Wisconsin. I'm hoping a WCHA free final so we don't have to hear about the all glorious WCHA anymore and every time someone brings up all "how much stronger the WCHA is", I can throw in in their face repeatedly that the WCHA is no longer the shiz that makes the earth go round. Holla.

Oh boy...that'll really put WCHA fans in their place won't it!
          Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post

Oh boy...that'll really put WCHA fans in their place won't it!
            No, of course it won't.... well, maybe for about six months or so..... but we'll take that!

Go Eagles!!!!
            Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
              No, of course it won't.... well, maybe for about six months or so..... but we'll take that!

Go Eagles!!!!
              yes, yes we will!

...can we just get stack to break her stick over duggan's head already?
              (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

yes, yes we will!
                So Wisconsin isn't your favorite team this week then? Is that because "Ky Ky" is gone?

...can we just get stack to break her stick over duggan's head already?
                Yeah...let's see Stack break her stick over Duggan's head already...Duggan really deserves it...she's been askin' for it...woot woot!
                Minnesota Hockey

Comment

This really isn't that hard of a call to make. It's Wisconsin's title to win or lose. With all due respect to both Boston teams, neither has the tools to beat the Badgers and Cornell's been overrated all season.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephPSchmoe View Post
                    This really isn't that hard of a call to make. It's Wisconsin's title to win or lose. With all due respect to both Boston teams, neither has the tools to beat the Badgers and Cornell's been overrated all season.
                    If one team is going to do it, it would be BC with a Kaz-worthy performance from Stack and Schaus standing on her head, which she does with regularity.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Sorry Joe but I have to agree with Tony....while Stack has many counter-players equal to her talents, I don't believe Schaus has any left in the tourney....I haven't really seen a lot of Cornell but was impressed with their speed....with Martin out, and Raty gone, I think that Molly Shaus puts the NC along with her silver medal.....Wisconsin and Cornell, IMHO are by far the better teams but Schaus has kept BC in games all year that they might have lost....I think she keeps up the mojo....at least she graduates this year, although I herad last night that Bobby Carpenter's daughter will be there next year, and look out for her!

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                        Is that because "Ky Ky" is gone?
                        No, its because you're easier to play than Brown.
                        (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

I am reasonably certain that the final teams will have some form of red on their uniforms.

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

So if Wisco wins will you proclaim the WCHA to be the finest league in the land? In return I am prepared to call a UW loss an upset of monumental proportions and still hold the WCHA out has the best league going

Comment

Originally posted by granddaddyscout View Post
                              So if Wisco wins will you proclaim the WCHA to be the finest league in the land?
                              obviously. what else would we do?
                              (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X