Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Offseason Thread I: Not Winning and the ensuing drama.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Tech Offseason Thread I: Not Winning and the ensuing drama.

Go
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Re: Michigan Tech Offseason Thread I: Not Winning and the ensuing drama.

I feel Russell said before the game to leave it all on the table and head into the offseason with as positive as possible. I feel given playing the game with 9 freshman we accomplished just that.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

coach sounded awful on the post game.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Clearly they need to recruit more Vatican assassins with tiger blood.

Comment

A great thread name Flashy. No lack of drama for sure. A very tough year. A much better effort tonight.

Bright spots this year. Stebner becoming a real good player. Brown doing well, all the freshmen especially Gubb and Furne. A number of players going to surgery next week. Goaltending progressed over the year and was pretty good by the end. Much better on the breakout than the beginning of the year.I'm hopeful for next year. I'm not going to get into the down side it's not worth it.
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

I'd like to go on record as stating that Tech fans are total class, and you deserve better. I truly hope for your sake, and the benefit of the WCHA, that things turn around for you.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              I'd like to go on record as stating that Tech fans are total class, and you deserve better. I truly hope for your sake, and the benefit of the WCHA, that things turn around for you.
              'Where there is a will, there is a way.'

Comment

better days
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Yay offseason!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Commissioner View Post
                    'Where there is a will, there is a way.'
                    *****http://i30.***********.com/albums/c307/m00seonthel00se2/steroids.gif******
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

How bad was this season?

Even Ronald gave up.

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

You know I'm pretty sure jamie changed for the better over the course of the year.
                        The old jamie I was not a fan of, but the new jamie, well he's ok.
                        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Trade Jamie for tDon?
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Look at it this way, Tech fans--your season lasted a week longer than ours, and you were eliminated by the 1 seed, not the 11 seed! Moral victory?
                            Always a Wildcat...
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Trade Jamie for tDon?
                              Reminds me of the motorheads who say, "Put a Chevy in a Ford and Ford in a Chevy and they'll both run better."

Comment

Working...
                              X