Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Offseason Thread I: Not Winning and the ensuing drama.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason Thread I: Not Winning and the ensuing drama.

I wandered over to the basketball game during intermission. The tech player that shares my last name is ****ing hot. We should hook up.

And she just scored!

This isn't even fair. Yoopers vs. A bunch of darkies?

Ok back to hockey
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      This isn't even fair. Yoopers vs. A bunch of darkies?
      I called it the Civil rights games
      Originally posted by Twitch Boy
      Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
        We never shoulda let em vote. Imagine how much ****ty music we could have been save of. Other than Darius Rucker , has a black person ever made a good song?
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Don't let UM's Scooter Vaughn see this thread...
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

General sherman missed a bunch. Have you seen a music video lately? Or the NFL? THERE ARE DARKIES EVERYWHERE!

Go back to your plantation, Toby.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Wow, that went off the rails fast.

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Racist? Are you serious? I am friends with Rob Green and I listen to Darius Rucker. Racist I'm. Not.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Racist? Are you serious? I am friends with Rob Green and I listen to Darius Rucker. Racist I'm. Not.
                  Rob Green is white. We all know that. Even him.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by brenthoven View Post
                    rob green is white. We all know that. Even him.
                    This

Comment

Where's hockeybando to see all this?
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                        Would it have helped if our girls had more ink?

Comment

General sherman missed a bunch. Have you seen a music video lately? Or the NFL? THERE ARE DARKIES EVERYWHERE!

Go back to your plantation, Toby.
                          So are we going drinking at Kunta Kinte Keith's(KKKs) tomorrow night? You see what I did there?
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Didn't look like the girls were ready for the pressure, and that was racist.
                            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

This has to hurt for the ladies. Personally, I'd almost rather get dead last than second. Second makes all the effort expended to get there seem in vain. Furthermore, it makes you realize all the stars that will have to align once again to get another chance.

Still, they got an engineering school known for its hockey history and lopsided gender ratio interested in women's basketball. And it looks like there will be some hardware making the trip home after all. I call that a MORAL VICTORY!!!1!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                This has to hurt for the ladies. Personally, I'd almost rather get dead last than second. Second makes all the effort expended to get there seem in vain. Furthermore, it makes you realize all the stars that will have to align once again to get another chance.

Still, they got an engineering school known for its hockey history and lopsided gender ratio interested in women's basketball. And it looks like there will be some hardware making the trip home after all. I call that a MORAL VICTORY!!!1!
                                So you're saying you'd rather have the hockey season than the Women's basketball season? I highly doubt that...
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X