WCHA First Round Game 1 - Minnesota State at Denver - Friday 3/11/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCHA First Round Game 1 - Minnesota State at Denver - Friday 3/11/11

No. 6 Denver (21-10-5) hosts Minnesota State (14-16-6) in the first round of the WCHA Playoffs on March 11-12 and March 13 (if necessary). Puck drop is set for 7:37 p.m. MT on Friday, March 11 and 7:07 p.m. MT on Saturday, March 12 and 7:07 p.m. MT on Sunday, March 13 (if necessary). The series will be webcast live on Pioneer Vision and broadcast live on 87-7 The TICKET. Live stats, blog and audio can be found on www.DenverPioneers.com.

Pre-game DU goal light test.

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******

DU GOAL

GO DU!!!!!
    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Re: WCHA First Round Game 1 - Minnesota State at Denver - Friday 3/11/11

Originally posted by du78 View Post
    No. 6 Denver (21-10-5) hosts Minnesota State (14-16-6) in the first round of the WCHA Playoffs on March 11-12 and March 13 (if necessary). Puck drop is set for 7:37 p.m. MT on Friday, March 11 and 7:07 p.m. MT on Saturday, March 12 and 7:07 p.m. MT on Sunday, March 13 (if necessary). The series will be webcast live on Pioneer Vision and broadcast live on 87-7 The TICKET. Live stats, blog and audio can be found on www.DenverPioneers.com.

Pre-game DU goal light test.

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******

DU GOAL

GO DU!!!!!
    Kick the Wheels off the Landcows bus!

Make the DU Goal Light burn long and often
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Their travel travails give a whole new meaning to the phrase: box lunch.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Game On!
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Here we go with Brother of Avs TJ--that's 1
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
            Here we go with Brother of Avs TJ--that's 1
            This close to asking what's the over and under on Galiardi mentions?

Comment

Keep putting the puck on net Pios!
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                This close to asking what's the over and under on Galiardi mentions?
                Hope you have recovered from that painful swizzle stick accident
                GO DU !!!

Comment

Greetings everyone and especially my fellow "doom and gloom" perpetuator Old Pio! Go DU!
                  DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                  sigpic
                  WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                    Hope you have recovered from that painful swizzle stick accident
                    slight limp, but feeling no pain if you know what I mean.

Comment

DU going on the PP!
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                        Greetings everyone and especially my fellow "doom and gloom" perpetuator Old Pio! Go DU!
                        Get real

Comment

Seeing some power on this power play would be nice!!!!!
                          DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                          sigpic
                          WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                            slight limp, but feeling no pain if you know what I mean.
                            :-} Stocked up on my Crimson and Gold wine--so if things aren't going well I can switch colors ;-}
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                              Seeing some power on this power play would be nice!!!!!
                              Per Jay, "Denver just trying to complete a Pass" Not a good sign.
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X