Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NU @ BU -- Thu March 10 -- HE Qtrs Game 1 -- the only game in town!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NU @ BU -- Thu March 10 -- HE Qtrs Game 1 -- the only game in town!

A quick check of my watch shows we only have 13 hours till the puck is dropped!

Also, this game is tonight's only. Should be a nice crowd here on the Scores Thread.

Those of you with radio, audio, or net feed, or at the game itself: Keep those updates coming, please.
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Re: NU @ BU -- Thu March 10 -- HE Qtrs Game 1 -- the only game in town!

One of the great things of living in boston, being able to go to a random game like this.

30 min, Warsofsky playing.

Realized why Cody left BC, so he could rock the lax bro flow and facial hair.

Fanboy wannabes > fanboys right now

Comment

Is there no live feed of this game? Don't see it on the BU website, or on their all access.
      Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
      when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
      "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
        Is there no live feed of this game? Don't see it on the BU website, or on their all access.
        nevermind, you can get it via hockey east website (hockey east online tv)
        Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
        when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
        "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

why not on the radio?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
            why not on the radio?
            1-1 goal Courtnall
            I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Anyone have an audio stream? 1510's got regular programming type noise and WTBU sports has nothing.
              I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

nope, just the arena announcer

anybody check the NU radio station?
                I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 25 N Countin' View Post
                  Anyone have an audio stream? 1510's got regular programming type noise and WTBU sports has nothing.
                  Northeastern

Comment

Bernie and Tom now on the HE feed

Comment

Woops I was giving play by play in the series thread moving here now.
                      ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
                      ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
                      .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

2-1 off awful goal let up by Millan!

Goal by macleod
                        ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/

Comment

2-1 NU end of 1st

Comment

Courtnall was great on the BU goal, BU turning it over far too often

Comment

Sog 11-11 fyi

Comment

Working...
                              X