NCAA First Round: Hamline @ UW-Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA First Round: Hamline @ UW-Superior

Since no one else has, I shall. And we'll kick it off with a comprehensive game preview.
    I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Re: NCAA First Round: Hamline @ UW-Superior

As to my brief thoughts, this one could easily go either way. Should be a fun game to watch with two fast teams who don't take many penalties. I expect significant end-to-end action and think Strandberg and Christian will both get tested -- and neither have shown signs of cracking yet this year for the most part.

Yeah, in-depth analysis right there, I know.
    I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

I say it will be a 4-2 UWS victory, with the 4th goal being an empty netter. Just a gut feeling. But I have come to understand that my guts have poop for brains.
      "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Comment

Hamline is a very underestimated team who quietly takes care of business. Their defense has been very solid with great goaltending which is what it takes to go deep in the playoffs. I look for a close game with Hamline advancing to QF.

Comment

Working...
        X