Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNH Wildcats - 2011 Playoff Quest

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    *****http://nautilussubmarine.com/forum/images/smilies/tongue_in_cheek.gif******
    Hey, there you go! Now you just need to get it added to the USCHO icon lineup.
    We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
    ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
    --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
      I have had a chance to watch North Dakota a bit on the tube this year. My impression is they are extremely good, the talent is there just not as focused/mistake free/machine like (can find the right word) as BC. Honestly I am as impressed with BC this year as I have been with any team I can recently remember.
      Me, too thanks to FCS and agree on North Dakota. Michigan would be fun to watch vs. BC. I haven't seen them as much as North Dakota, but am impressed with their determination. Notre Dame would be another fun match with BC and also Northeastern and UNH who have the advantage of already playing BC. Playing BC the first time is shocking, but after experiencing BC's speed and skill you at least know what's coming and what you have to do to compete.
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Anybody know why ticketmaster has taken tickets to the hockey east finals and semi-finals off sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
          Me, too thanks to FCS and agree on North Dakota. Michigan would be fun to watch vs. BC. I haven't seen them as much as North Dakota, but am impressed with their determination. Notre Dame would be another fun match with BC and also Northeastern and UNH who have the advantage of already playing BC. Playing BC the first time is shocking, but after experiencing BC's speed and skill you at least know what's coming and what you have to do to compete.
          BC's speed and skill are ridiculous. Totally off the charts. I think BC would hand Michigan and Notre Dame their butts on a platter. North Dakota would be a GREAT game to watch for sure

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
            In regards to scaring them darius, how does a Coach get young adults up for a game they've been playing for all year? When I talk with Umile, before or about so and so games, it always comes down to what the players on the team do....last weekend was the perfect example of Jekyll and Hyde....what did Umile do that created such an event......as has been noted in the other thread, our 77 team had some 11 future NHL players....Coach Holt was a most mellow coach....if we couldn't get ready for Wisconsin we had no business being on the ice! The Wildcats will be ready.....
            Oui, I agreeing dat anyones wood tink dat, serieux. Mais when dos young adults choke en 1996, et 1997, et 2001, et 2008 et in juste bout EVURY year dey playing you needing to ask pourquoi, eh? Because it aint de same young adults en each a dos year. Dey only ONLY ting dat de same in all dos year, de only one, est Umile. No playeur no coach juste Dicks Umile. So maybe you gotta asking if e bringing in de rite young adults ou maybe e screwing up dos young adult once e do bring dem in, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post
              Oui, I agreeing dat anyones wood tink dat, serieux. Mais when dos young adults choke en 1996, et 1997, et 2001, et 2008 et in juste bout EVURY year dey playing you needing to ask pourquoi, eh? Because it aint de same young adults en each a dos year. Dey only ONLY ting dat de same in all dos year, de only one, est Umile. No playeur no coach juste Dicks Umile. So maybe you gotta asking if e bringing in de rite young adults ou maybe e screwing up dos young adult once e do bring dem in, eh?
              Since I ran you through Drools Translator (copyright Google 2011), all I came out with was that you think Umile should go, I assume you have a suitable replacement in mind?

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                Since I ran you through Drools Translator (copyright Google 2011),
                Wickid funny, tanks.

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                all I came out with was that you think Umile should go, I assume you have a suitable replacement in mind?
                Non, der is no possble replacement. When Dicks retiure it gonna be to tree year of juste de captains running tings before dey find anyone to take 6 figure to coach a teem in a bewtifull rink full a 6500 peoples. You gonna ave to beg someone to do mais maybe dey find someone, eh.

Comment

Rabbit, by your logic, UNH should get rid of McCloskey as well, since he hasn't won the NC either.....if you ever get the chance, talk with a few of the NHL scouts and other D1 coaches about this subject, and be sure to watch there facial expressions as they tell you that you have to be nuts if you think that either coach isn't doing a great job with their respective programs...of course, I realize that fans like yourself know better than the experts....just like Charlie Sheen knows he isn't an addict or a loon!

Comment

Rabbit, by your logic, UNH should get rid of McCloskey as well, since he hasn't won the NC either.....if you ever get the chance, talk with a few of the NHL scouts and other D1 coaches about this subject, and be sure to watch there facial expressions as they tell you that you have to be nuts if you think that either coach isn't doing a great job with their respective programs...of course, I realize that fans like yourself know better than the experts....just like Charlie Sheen knows he isn't an addict or a loon!
                    Mccloskey? Da guy who taked a purrenial national contendure, a team dat owned HE, et helped dem not even make d'HE playoff dis year?

Here da deal, ow many udder 6 figure position do you no of where dey let you sale alongs pour 20 year wiffout dominating you field at least some a da time? Ou even show impruvemente year ovure year? Ou correct past mistake? No NC et 2 HE champships in 20 yeare? Eh buddy, merci pour d’efforte mais you ad you chance, tank you.

Dis aint Coach Snuffy hoo been coaching East BF high scool pour turty year et we juste gonna let im keep doing it till e retiure. Dis a leetle beegure dan dat, eh, mon Dieu…

Time pour Dicks to see if e can lead Archbishop Williams to da Super 8 title cuz e bout proved e cant get it done at UNHs.

Comment

I appreciate the response Jacques but unfortunately I cannot understand a word of what you wrote....my bad, but thanks.....off to Durham!

Comment

I appreciate the response Jacques but unfortunately I cannot understand a word of what you wrote....my bad, but thanks.....off to Durham!
                        Non probleme, running away eez always un optione.

One questione, dids you turtle like dis on de ice too?

Comment

So Dick is getting paid to keep NHL scouts happy and not win championships at UNH? These NHL scouts must think the annual March and April failures are just pure coincidence. Do they play the lottery a lot?

Well, I guess this will be a moot point in a few weeks when we are all at the UNH national title parade in Durham! Clear your schedules for the 11th and 12th of April in case UNH needs an extra day to plan the parade.
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post
                            Non probleme, running away eez always un optione.

One questione, dids you turtle like dis on de ice too?
                            Ahahahaha.
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

How would NHL scouts' opinions of the UNH womens program be relevant to anything?
                              "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

This message is hidden because Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau is on your ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                                X