UML Offseason Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML Offseason Begins

Not sure if this is old news or not but a friend of mine who knows him just said Chris Ickert has left UML and will attend the University of British Columbia this year. For what it's worth, i guess its facebook official now!
    Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

I had noticed that the UML Bookstore isn't nearly as accessable or as friendly as before (going away from a Barnes and Noble website? contract?) and I haven't seen a link (or I'm just being dumb) on the UML athletics page for the "wear your colors" website. Is the school up to something on merchandise and other items? Personally, I dream of the day I can get a UML skinned pool table but I'm just curious. I also dream of the day I can get a car decal when I finally buy that car... so its nice to know where you can snare the small stuff.
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
        I had noticed that the UML Bookstore isn't nearly as accessable or as friendly as before (going away from a Barnes and Noble website? contract?) and I haven't seen a link (or I'm just being dumb) on the UML athletics page for the "wear your colors" website. Is the school up to something on merchandise and other items?
        You are correct...B & N was fired after a long 20-year run.

http://www.lowellsun.com/local/ci_18305826

Originally posted by Patman View Post
        Personally, I dream of the day I can get a UML skinned pool table but I'm just curious. I also dream of the day I can get a car decal when I finally buy that car... so its nice to know where you can snare the small stuff.
        Now for the yuck yuck...

Personally, I dream of the day UMass-Lowell returns to the NCAA Tournament....insert ouch here.
        - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

Malcolm Lyles is doing very well at the Florida Panthers development camp. Word is their AHL team, San Antonio is all over him

Will though be coming to UML

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            Malcolm Lyles is doing very well at the Florida Panthers development camp. Word is their AHL team, San Antonio is all over him

Will though be coming to UML
            Remember last summer all you could say was how only "fillers" go to the development camps. You're truly a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
              Remember last summer all you could say was how only "fillers" go to the development camps. You're truly a joke.
              Oh, go away. It is summer. relax with a beer somewhere and please don't start flaming in July.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                Said the same thing I have said 1000 times, the vast majority of the players at a dev camps who are there but not drafted are fillers, that is a fact. There are exceptions to that rule and the Stephan Da Costa types are exactly that. As is Lyles.

Nothing has changed, including you being a fool and never adding a single thing of value to any discussion.
                Last edited by Hokydad; 07-16-2011, 03:22 AM.

Comment

The Tsongas Center was named in the top 20 in the world for venues with a capacity between 5,001 and 10,000 by Venues Today Magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                    The Tsongas Center was named in the top 20 in the world for venues with a capacity between 5,001 and 10,000 by Venues Today Magazine.
                    !!!!!

Comment

On FB

Support Craig Charron
                      ‎1 week left to buy your tickets for the Craig Charron Memorial Fundraiser at Murphy's Law - July 25th @ 7pm

http://t.co/YWiVJqE

Craig Charron - Events
                      www.craigcharron.com

Comment

Blaise MacDonald is joining Toot Cahoon at UMass as an assistant coach per The Republican/MassLive - http://bit.ly/n24HvE

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                        HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                        HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mwade View Post
                          Blaise MacDonald is joining Toot Cahoon at UMass as an assistant coach per The Republican/MassLive - http://bit.ly/n24HvE
                          Thanks Melissa. Best of luck to coach MacDonald at UMA.

Comment

That's good for Blaise. He needed a job, Amherst had the opening. I'm sure he'll do well there. Toot and Blaise go pretty far back too.

Still leaves a yuck taste in my mouth. Blaise MacDonald, UMass-Amherst.
                            UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by jrobes01 View Post
                              That's good for Blaise. He needed a job, Amherst had the opening. I'm sure he'll do well there. Toot and Blaise go pretty far back too.

Still leaves a yuck taste in my mouth. Blaise MacDonald, UMass-Amherst.
                              This may be one of the few times that Amherst gets our left overs. (couldn't resist)
                              I hope things go well for him.

Comment

Any idea when the final schedule will be released?
                                What did you say?
                                Who own the Chiefs?
                                What did he say?
                                Owns! Owns!

Comment

Working...
                                X