Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML Offseason Begins

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I'd hold off on scratching the UCONN game. UCONN is listed as playing Union, but they can't because Union is already full (unless they happen to dump a game, but they've already announced their schedule, not to mention the schedule really doesn't jive in terms of dates). You might still be playing them, just on a different date.
    UConn updated their schedule. Lowell does play them on the 18th but at Conway Arena in Nashua. Guess the Tsongas will not be ready until the game with BC on the 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryK View Post
      UConn updated their schedule. Lowell does play them on the 18th but at Conway Arena in Nashua. Guess the Tsongas will not be ready until the game with BC on the 28th.
      Thanks Mary, I was hoping that game would be dropped all together, Tuesday night in Nashua . Maybe things will change again. Don't look now but the Hawks could play UConn twice next season.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
        Thanks Mary, I was hoping that game would be dropped all together, Tuesday night in Nashua . Maybe things will change again. Don't look now but the Hawks could play UConn twice next season.
        The UConn schedule also shows a game at Lowell on (Sat) 2/4/12. I think their schedule is still a work in progress.

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m...key-sched.html
        http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m...070811aab.html

Any updates on when Lowell will release their schedule?

Comment

Wait ... three minutes from my house? Hmmm ...
          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

The UConn schedule also shows a game at Lowell on (Sat) 2/4/12. I think their schedule is still a work in progress.

I was told that the press release has been written, it just needs the final OK to be released.
            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

If we do have UConn on our schedule twice (aside from the UConn tournament) I'd like to know how we pulled that off... 'cause i think that'd put us over on allotted games.
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Did anyone make it to the golf tournament this year? How was the turn out?

Comment

Did anyone make it to the golf tournament this year? How was the turn out?
                  Bigger turnout than most recent years. Lots of alums from when Norm not only played, but also when he was an assistant here. There also was plenty of recent alums - including about 2/3 of the Class of 2010. The biggest name there was this guy named Bourque, you may have head of him. The biggest item at the auction was a stick autographed by all of the members of the Bruins - it ended up selling for $2,000.
                  Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                  "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                    If we do have UConn on our schedule twice (aside from the UConn tournament) I'd like to know how we pulled that off... 'cause i think that'd put us over on allotted games.
                    The UConn schedule lists 35 games. Isn't that 1 more than the allowed number of games?
                    What did you say?
                    Who own the Chiefs?
                    What did he say?
                    Owns! Owns!

Comment

The latest on the construction with photo gallery.

http://www.goriverhawks.com/sports/m...070711aac.html

Comment

Originally posted by pressbox View Post
                        The latest on the construction with photo gallery.

http://www.goriverhawks.com/sports/m...070711aac.html
                        They need to learn how to spell "floor".
                        What did you say?
                        Who own the Chiefs?
                        What did he say?
                        Owns! Owns!

Comment

Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
                          They need to learn how to spell "floor".
                          You are right. There is definitely no R in Flo-ah.

Comment

Anyone have any idea why they're doing this in Nashua and not the Tully? Just seems like a better fit... Closer to the school and majority of the fanbase, larger seating capacity, an actual history at the rink.. College hockey at Conway Arena just doesn't seem right. Even if it is a Tuesday night against UConn, they could have at least decked it out as another "Back to the Forum" type of thing.
                            UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by jrobes01 View Post
                              Anyone have any idea why they're doing this in Nashua and not the Tully? Just seems like a better fit... Closer to the school and majority of the fanbase, larger seating capacity, an actual history at the rink.. College hockey at Conway Arena just doesn't seem right. Even if it is a Tuesday night against UConn, they could have at least decked it out as another "Back to the Forum" type of thing.
                              Because it's basically next to my house and they love me.
                              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

The BC games from their tentative schedule.

Fri - 10/28/11 vs. BC
                                Sat - 10/29/11 @ BC
                                Fri - 12/9/11 vs. BC

Comment

Working...
                                X