• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML Offseason Begins

Originally posted by bigeasy29 View Post
    Very cool, thanks.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by bigeasy29 View Post
      Thanks! I missed that part of the pre-game. Great exposure for the program, I must've heard "UMass Lowell hockey" at least 10 times on TV last night.

Any word on baseball making the NCAAs? I can't seem to find the bracket listed anywhere.
      UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by jrobes01 View Post
        Thanks! I missed that part of the pre-game. Great exposure for the program, I must've heard "UMass Lowell hockey" at least 10 times on TV last night.

Any word on baseball making the NCAAs? I can't seem to find the bracket listed anywhere.
        selection show is at 10pm tonight.
        Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

• Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
          selection show is at 10pm tonight.
          ncaa.com

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
            ncaa.com
            5th Seed in the East. First game will be Thursday against host Franklin Pierce.

Comment

Is Chaz Scoggins still working for the Lowell Sun? I'm disappointed he hasn't written anything about Roloson.
              Let's go Lowell.

Comment

2011-12 Schedule:

Fri - 10/14/10 @ MSU - Mankato
                Sat - 10/15/10 @ MSU - Mankato
                Sat - 11/5/10 vs. BU
                Sat - 11/19/11 vs. UMA
                Thu - 12/29/11 vs. RPI @ UConn Classic
                Fri - 12/30/11 vs. UConn or Army @ UConn Classic
                Fri - 1/27/12 vs. UMA
                Sat - 1/28/12 @ UMA
                Fri - 2/17/12 vs. BU
                Sat - 2/18/12 @ BU
                Fri - 3/2/12 @ Providence
                Sat - 3/3/12 vs. Providence

Updated to include BU games.
                http://www.goterriers.com/sports/m-h...key-sched.html

Comment

This is an article on hockey east website pretty interesting!! http://www.mlive.com/sports/flint/in...alks_abou.html

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                    2011-12 Schedule:

Fri - 10/14/10 @ MSU - Mankato
                    Sat - 10/15/10 @ MSU - Mankato
                    Sat - 11/5/10 vs. BU
                    Sat - 11/19/11 vs. UMA
                    Thu - 12/29/11 vs. RPI @ UConn Classic
                    Fri - 12/30/11 vs. UConn or Army @ UConn Classic
                    Fri - 1/27/12 vs. UMA
                    Sat - 1/28/12 @ UMA
                    Fri - 2/17/12 vs. BU
                    Sat - 2/18/12 @ BU
                    Fri - 3/2/12 @ Providence
                    Sat - 3/3/12 vs. Providence

Updated to include BU games.
                    http://www.goterriers.com/sports/m-h...key-sched.html
                    I have been told that the first home game will be late in October. Big changes coming this summer to the Tsongas. A new refrigeration system is going to be installed. That construction is expected to begin mid-June and will take all summer into the fall. In addition, all the dasher boards are expected to be replaced and the arena will be getting seamless glass. There will also be new netting in the end zones.

Comment

Today's UML NCAA Regional game will be on live on WUML at 3:30 against Franklin Pierce.
                      Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                        Today's UML NCAA Regional game will be on live on WUML at 3:30 against Franklin Pierce.
                        You mean, tomorrow's game, right?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulG View Post
                          You mean, tomorrow's game, right?
                          Yes ... obviously I really want it to be closer to Friday.
                          Monty

Comment

Originally posted by pressbox View Post
                            I have been told that the first home game will be late in October. Big changes coming this summer to the Tsongas. A new refrigeration system is going to be installed. That construction is expected to begin mid-June and will take all summer into the fall. In addition, all the dasher boards are expected to be replaced and the arena will be getting seamless glass. There will also be new netting in the end zones.
                            Wow, more investment in the arena. I wonder if there are any plans for a practice rink in future?

Comment

Mike McMahon today (Warrior Rink Rat) from the Eagle Tribune confirmed there would be 2 outdoor games played at Fenway this season. UMass vs. Maine and UNH vs. UVM. He also believes the following season UML will be taking on Merrimack and in the other game PC and NU will face off. Why they don't just have all 4 games over 2 days I don't know, but the games will be one after another on a January date TBA.
                              Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
                                Mike McMahon today (Warrior Rink Rat) from the Eagle Tribune confirmed there would be 2 outdoor games played at Fenway this season. UMass vs. Maine and UNH vs. UVM. He also believes the following season UML will be taking on Merrimack and in the other game PC and NU will face off. Why they don't just have all 4 games over 2 days I don't know, but the games will be one after another on a January date TBA.
                                First that's pretty well done by Hockey East to give every team a chance to play at Fenway. Second, this will be awesome!
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X