X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML Offseason Begins

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
    Some of the clips are up on both Youtbue and GoRiverhawks.com
    good good... could stand to be louder though... but still, better than what we would have had a few years ago.
    Last edited by Patman; 04-22-2011, 07:35 PM.
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Roloson would make a great assist coach. I would love to see him on the bench as a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by bigeasy29 View Post
        Roloson would make a great assist coach. I would love to see him on the bench as a coach.
        He would be a maniac I bet

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
          Did all season ticket holders have access to the Talon room? I had access but it was because of the Center Ice club. Other than a couple of times when they had a function going on before the game the amount of people in Talon room was pretty small.

I think it's a good idea to open the room up to more people, same with the Center Ice club. It's nice to get the big donors but it would be better to make it affordable for families to join like most Friends groups. The more involvement the better.
          I had access to it but it cost me more to get it.

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          And what was that I heard from Roloson ... assistant coach in the future?
          I'd be ok with that.
          Last edited by Go-UML; 04-23-2011, 07:58 AM.
          Gary

www.umlhockey.com
          Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
          "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by goUMLgoBC View Post
            Also like the work the athletic department staff did with the website. Before the press conference was over, the athletics webpage had a new cover, a couple new articles, next season's season ticket brochure, Bob's video, the coach's history, and a host of other things. Soon after the press conference, video highlights were on the webpage as well.
            I agree that was good but why not a follow-up email to the season ticket holders? The Athletic Department is getting better but small things like an email after the fact would be good.

Either way, I'm looking forward to the Fall.
            Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
              I agree that was good but why not a follow-up email to the season ticket holders? The Athletic Department is getting better but small things like an email after the fact would be good.
              I received an email today, season ticket renewal forms are in the mail.

Comment

2011-12 Schedule:

Fri - 10/14/10 @ MSU - Mankato
                Sat - 10/15/10 @ MSU - Mankato
                Sat - 11/19/11 vs. UMA
                Thu - 12/29/11 vs. RPI @ UConn Classic
                Fri - 12/30/11 vs. UConn or Army @ UConn Classic
                Fri - 1/27/12 vs. UMA
                Sat -1/28/12 @ UMA
                Fri - 3/2/12 @ Providence
                Sat - 3/3/12 vs. Providence

Updated to include MSU-Mankato games.
                http://www.msumavericks.com/news/201...425113107.aspx

Comment

Support Ryan Blair and Lowell General Hospital by donating here - https://giving.lowellgeneral.org/net...lkingForCancer . Blair is taking part in a May 15 TeamWalk for Cancer Care.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                  HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                  HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Thanks for posting Melissa.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                      Hey look ... (presumably) a UMass fan. Too bad you're a moron.
                      Ben Blood

Comment

CHN article: Bazin Looks Forward to Challenge

Comment

Nice article. Hopefully his positive attitude and new ideas aren't just wishful thinking and can translate into some wins (and maybe home ice for the HE playoffs and so on....) within the next few seasons.

Roloson's quote from Bazin's hiring press conference plus Bazin's comments from the article are encouraging regarding Roloson's possible future as a coach. Won't happen too soon, though. Roloson stopped all 36 he saw last night in a great game to knock out the Pens and move on. TB's goal in the game was sweet. Dwayne Roloson, Lightning deny Pens, earn date with Capitals

And the good night continued as the B's knocked out the Habs in OT to end an entertaining series. Would love to see Roloson meet up with Boston if they can both win their respective series (and the B's have to remember if they go up 3-0 on the Flyers, it IS NOT OVER).
                          U.S. Naval Academy '06 - BS
                          UMass Lowell '12 - MBA

Comment

We kind of joked about Roli coming back to here to coach after he's done ... maybe not as much of a joke as I thought.
                            One person that isn't coaching now, but could some day down the road, is former Lowell teammate Dwayne Roloson, currently still a goaltender in the National Hockey League. Roloson made it clear, during a congratulatory video recorded message played during Bazin's introductory press conference, that he'd like to coach some day.

"He does, and I'd love for it to be with us. When he's done playing, I'd love for him to be a part of our program," Bazin said. "It speaks volumes of his character and passion for the program, to take time away from a playoff series to (record that message)."
                            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I have a gut feeling that Roloson retires after this season and joins the UML coaching staff minutes later.
                              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                                I have a gut feeling that Roloson retires after this season and joins the UML coaching staff minutes later.
                                I know he's a free agent after this season, but I thought I remembered reading somewhere that he wanted to play another year or two.
                                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Working...
                                X