UML Offseason Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML Offseason Begins

I think you guys will be very happy with Norm Bazin. He was an outstanding assistant here at CC and is just a class act all around. Congrats to Norm and best of luck!

Comment

No shocks with this hiring of Norm Bazin! Just like everyone was predicting. I think it is awesome fit for the school. I liked the video with roloson. I wonder who the assistant coaches will be for him.

Comment

Really psyched. Beyond the fact that he sounds like a great coach he is a great guy. Very genuine and approachable.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Really psyched. Beyond the fact that he sounds like a great coach he is a great guy. Very genuine and approachable.
          Really enjoyed the press conference live video feed. Coach Bazin sounds like a great fit and will hopefully push the team to a new level. It will be interesting to see how he uses current players and recruits as well as who he can bring to the program over the next few seasons. Nice to feel some positive energy about the program as a whole. Of course, the team's results over the next couple of seasons will tell the real story. Maybe we'll see some of that blue-collar play that made Lowell a tough team to play against in the past . Having Roloson make an appearance from Tampa during the playoffs was a nice touch as well.

Also like the work the athletic department staff did with the website. Before the press conference was over, the athletics webpage had a new cover, a couple new articles, next season's season ticket brochure, Bob's video, the coach's history, and a host of other things. Soon after the press conference, video highlights were on the webpage as well.
          U.S. Naval Academy '06 - BS
          UMass Lowell '12 - MBA

Comment

Hey look a new coach. To bad you will still come in last in hockey east and still suck.

Comment

Originally posted by massattack49 View Post
              Hey look a new coach. To bad you will still come in last in hockey east and still suck.
              You have 49 posts since 2007 and this is what you come on here to say? Are you some kid hijacking somone else's account cos the rest of what you posted wasn't this inane.

Comment

we do it for a million dollars less... but you know, not everybody has $100 bills to roast on top of a burning '97 Honda Accord.
                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                Skating Friar Jersey
                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                  I don't suppose they'll be putting this presser on youtube?
                  Some of the clips are up on both Youtbue and GoRiverhawks.com
                  Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                  "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Hey look ... (presumably) a UMass fan. Too bad you're a moron.
                    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Just saw all the youtube clips, and color me excited. Well spoken guy, and a guy that has a vested interest in seeing his alma mater succeed.

And what was that I heard from Roloson ... assistant coach in the future?
                      Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                        Roloson is UFA after this year, from what i can find.....

Comment

David Pevear in the Lowell Sun on Bazin's hiring.
                          Monty

Comment

Ignore this idiot. You guys will have success under Norm Bazin.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                              Just saw all the youtube clips, and color me excited. Well spoken guy, and a guy that has a vested interest in seeing his alma mater succeed.

Monty,

I thought the same thing as soon as I heard that!
                              UML 2007 B.S. Meteorology, 2012 M.S. Meteorology

2013 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
                              2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
                              2017 Hockey East Tournament Champions.

http://storm.uml.edu
                              https://***********/umlweatherman

Comment

Odd Ulowell radio didn't carry the news conference

Comment

Working...
                                X