Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3/6/2011--- Adrian vs. Marian...Bowdoin vs. Williams. Who is coming to the dance???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/6/2011--- Adrian vs. Marian...Bowdoin vs. Williams. Who is coming to the dance???

Sunday, March 6 - Men:
    Marian at Adrian 2:00 pm
    Bowdoin at Williams 2:00 pm

Re: 3/6/2011--- Adrian vs. Marian...Bowdoin vs. Williams. Who is coming to the dance

where are the webcasts to these games? I don't see them listed on FastHockey.

Comment

Re: 3/6/2011--- Adrian vs. Marian...Bowdoin vs. Williams. Who is coming to the dance

Williams game can be seen here

http://www.teamline.cc/sportpage?tea...6&eventcode=25

Comment

Adrian and Marian are underway...
        I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Seems like a pretty good crowd at Lansing-Chapman.

Comment

Underway in Williamstown
            Go Polar Bears Plaaaay Hockey!

Comment

Bowdoin scores first, right after Williams missed a great chance on a 2 on 1

Comment

Bowdoin 1
                Williams 0

14:14 left in the 1st.

Comment

1-0 Bowdoin

Comment

2-0 Bowdoin off the stick of Livermore

Comment

Bowdoin scores again, somehow Williams' strategy of leaving guys wide open in front of the net isn't working out so well

Comment

Bowdoin 2
                        Williams 0

Not even 7 minutes gone.

Williams calls TO.
                        Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                        SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                        ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                        NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                        NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                        NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                        NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Williams PP coming after Bowdoin gets called for too many men

Comment

Thats the second too many men penalty for Bowdoin in as many games... not what you want to see March.

Comment

Adrian 1
                              Marian 0

End 1. Shots 10-8 Marian.
                              I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Working...
                              X