Plattsburgh Webcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plattsburgh Webcasts

Any thoughts? How was the coverage of their SUNYAC Run?

Re: Plattsburgh Webcasts

No gonna lie, as a Plattsburgh fan, even I have to ask... how many Plattsburgh-related threads do we need? We've got the Plattsburgh season Thread, we've got BurritoBob's thread announcing that he was tweating from the SUNYAC Championship game (which he's been doing for many games, if anybody actually cared enough to notice), we've got the thread complaining about the ticketing situation at the Staff. What's next? A Thread about the horrible pretzels they serve at the Stafford? Quality of the bathrooms? Parking?

Couldn't most (read: all) of these discussions have occurred in the already-established Plattsburgh Season Thread?

As for my answer to your question: I wouldn't know. My residence hall has a very stubborn firewall, and Primelink (along with WDEV's audio feed for Norwich) doesn't fit the bill (although fasthockey apparently does). And considering gametime is 1am here, there's not much of a chance I'm going to find an active WiFi HotSpot. So, I thank god for Ducky and Rob. (Except on that night that WIRY didn't work - they did respond to my email apologizing for the inconvenience, and explaining thatthey'd switched from a T1 to a Fiberoptic connection and some services hadn't been properly updated.)
    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
    ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
    NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
    NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
    NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

I am going to start a thread, "Why are there so many threads about Plattsburgh?".........
      LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
        I am going to start a thread, "Why are there so many threads about Plattsburgh?".........
        Just returning from the Planet of the Apes?? As it is obvious - It's all RIT's fault!!!
        Larry Normandin
        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Is Saturday's game (vs. Curry/Norwich) going to be webcast on Primelink? As of today, the schedule does not say.

Comment

Originally posted by mjmigliaccio View Post
            Is Saturday's game (vs. Curry/Norwich) going to be webcast on Primelink? As of today, the schedule does not say.
            Morgan was working on it, but with break it isn't looking good.
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
              Morgan was working on it, but with break it isn't looking good.
              Why not get together with WIRY and use Ducky for the voiceover. There must be some students in the area for the cameras that are not going away for break.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

There will be no webcast for the Saturday game. The hardcore students were up for it but there wasn't enough to have a full crew (TD, Audio, cameras, etc).

And I think there'd be some legal issues just putting ducky over the video lol.

Comment

Originally posted by goaliepower35 View Post
                  There will be no webcast for the Saturday game. The hardcore students were up for it but there wasn't enough to have a full crew (TD, Audio, cameras, etc).

And I think there'd be some legal issues just putting ducky over the video lol.
                  George did it for another broadcast !!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Its really sad that there isnt enough help out there to see this through. I know some of the PSTV crew wanted it to happen. Just look at tonight, all 3 schools had video available. Once again, Plattsburgh can't keep up with the times. Maybe if we complain enough like people did with the tickets it can happen.
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Working...
                    X