• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCHA Playoff Series - #12 Michigan Tech @ #1 North Dakota

Here we go
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Re: WCHA Playoff Series - #12 Michigan Tech @ #1 North Dakota

SIOUX win 4-0 on friday. 5-2 sat!! SIOUX YA YA!!!
    Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Sioux win 17-1 and 52-0

Comment

yawm
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by achybreaky View Post
          Sioux win 17-1 and 52-0
          It's going to take a helluva defensive effort from Tech to do that.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

How can there even be a thread about this series after this past weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeChecker View Post
              How can there even be a thread about this series after this past weekend?
              because there are still games to be played, and Michigan Tech can still make things interesting...
              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                Michigan Tech can still make things interesting...
                If you mean Tech could try to goon it up, then sure. There's no reason to think the scoreboard will be interesting, unless whichever black hole we start in net plays out of his mind and manages to keep it within two goals.

The only reason we beat DU was because Tech brought whatever sort of B game they could conjure up, and the Pioneers picked the wrong night to bring their D+ game. Strange things have happened in the past (Tech/CC '94), but I don't expect that out of the Sioux this weekend.

Comment

because there are still games to be played, and Michigan Tech can still make things interesting...
                  By keeping it within 5, 4, 3 or perhaps even two goals in one of the two games?
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Seriously can't Tech just forfeit these games, take the money they were going to spend to come to Grand Forks and instead use it to bring the Tech band to the F5?

Sioux in One
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I think we'll see a repeat of this last series, mainly because Tech has just given up. A couple of players coming back from time off MAY help inject a little life, but not much. Sioux in two: 6-2, 4-1. (4-1 only cuz they play Cosmo Cramer on Sat.)
                      "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." Bilbo Baggins

Comment

Here we go
                        Bud Light?
                        'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

*****http://i30.***********.com/albums/c307/m00seonthel00se2/pooh1.jpg******

Sioux in 2.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

You never know what will happen, but given this past weekend, I would be shocked if it isn't over in 2. North Dakota just has too much depth and offensive firepower, and Tech seems to have given up.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I would love to see Tech win one (well I guess I'd love to see them win two) but I don't think it's happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X