Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Playoff Series - #12 Michigan Tech @ #1 North Dakota

Originally posted by MTUHatTrick84 View Post
    I think that it is conceivable that a person could "out shoot" Tech in either game. Try it. For every shot on goal the Huskies take, you take a shot of your favorite alcohol. I bet you are still sober at the end of the night.
    15-20 shots is a lot. Maybe bb_dl would be sober.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      15-20 shots is a lot. Maybe bb_dl would be sober.
      **** straight, hoss.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        At least NMU lost. At least NMU lost. At least NMU lost.
        And the last time we didn't make it to Detroit, kids, Tech made the F5.
        Yes, I realize this is definitely not going to happen this year, but you know what? It's freaking hilarious to think about, and if it somehow happens, I'm going to be somewhere between hysterical laughter and destroying my apartment in a fit of rage.
        Always a Wildcat...
        Originally posted by Kepler
        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
          For Gopher fans "You Suck" makes perfect sense, because for them it sucks that UND and Denver keep winning the MacNaughten cup, and other hardware. For them it also sucks that they have to compete against the Sioux and other WCHA teams that are better than them. We all know that the real reason many Gopher fans want a Big Ten Hockey Conference, is that that the WCHA has gotten too competetive for them.
          I would like to see the Gophers play the SUE every weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! We cant compete against you, as I recall we did split with you this year, and in the regular season last year it was a wash as well! In the first round we went three games and that is the only time you have had an edge so I would say the gophers compete pretty well with the SUE! I also believe we split with Denver this year as well so I dont know where you are getting the gophers cant compete!! I dont want the Big Ten conference, I hope they stay in the WCHA! The Sue win worthless hardware come and talk when you win the NCAA tourney again as I recall we have 2 since the SUE won their last one!

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
            And the last time we didn't make it to Detroit, kids, Tech made the F5.
            Yes, I realize this is definitely not going to happen this year, but you know what? It's freaking hilarious to think about, and if it somehow happens, I'm going to be somewhere between hysterical laughter and destroying my apartment in a fit of rage.
            If Tech makes the F5, I will dress up as Ronald McDonald and recreate the Ronald McDonald Insanity dance in the middle of downtown Anchorage.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

If Tech makes the F5, I will dress up as Ronald McDonald and recreate the Ronald McDonald Insanity dance in the middle of downtown Anchorage.
              we'll need video evidence as proof....and for future employers

Comment

Originally posted by Gophernation View Post
                I would like to see the Gophers play the SUE every weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! We cant compete against you, as I recall we did split with you this year, and in the regular season last year it was a wash as well! In the first round we went three games and that is the only time you have had an edge so I would say the gophers compete pretty well with the SUE! I also believe we split with Denver this year as well so I dont know where you are getting the gophers cant compete!! I dont want the Big Ten conference, I hope they stay in the WCHA! The Sue win worthless hardware come and talk when you win the NCAA tourney again as I recall we have 2 since the SUE won their last one!
                Can I be like you and talk like this! The Gophers can't compete with the Sioux because they are pansies! Jacob C-****-down my pants likes to choke people with his stick! You split with us because we spotted you 2 goals!!The Gophers won't make the NCAAs because they will lose to either SCSU or UMD at the Final Five! Come and talk when you make an NCAA tournament next time! Keep bragging about your recruits that will learn to suck when they get on campus!!! GOphers aren't staying in the WCHA - pay attention!!! Oh, and Suck it!!!!

*Oh, like what I did there? Seriously.... !!!!!!!!! are those all necessary? Yes, I'm mocking you right now. Thanks for playing.

Comment

If tech makes it, you better be recreating it in the middle of downtown St. Paul.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    If tech makes it, you better be recreating it in the middle of downtown St. Paul.
                    I offered to pay for his flight if he's doing to do this.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I offered to pay for his flight if he's doing to do this.
                      I think you're safe here, tech will be lucky to score 2 goals this weekend, much less win 2 games.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I feel sorry for Tech fans.....this thread is slighty ridiculous.
                        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                          I feel sorry for Tech fans.....this thread is slighty ridiculous.
                          This thread is not the reason to feel sorry for Tech fans. We're used to this kind of crap in our threads.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            This thread is not the reason to feel sorry for Tech fans. We're used to this kind of crap in our threads.
                            Doesn't mean you should have to put up with it
                            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gophernation View Post
                              If we sweep this series we should be in! When we play the SUE in the F5 and win we will be in for sure, I really hope we get to play the SUE again so we can beat them like we did earlier this season. SUE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Much anger I sense in you Gophernation, learn to control it you must! Or fall to the Darkside you will. (oh wait, you're a Gopher fan, already there, sorry)
                              Once again the old mantra can be rolled out, "Anybody can beat anybody on any given night". Probably won't happen with MTU, but after that it's up in the air. As for your bitterness, I understand when I look at the final standings. You're just compensating!
                              "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." Bilbo Baggins

Comment

Originally posted by Hock Puckly View Post
                                Much anger I sense in you Gophernation, learn to control it you must! Or fall to the Darkside you will. (oh wait, you're a Gopher fan, already there, sorry)
                                Once again the old mantra can be rolled out, "Anybody can beat anybody on any given night". Probably won't happen with MTU, but after that it's up in the air. As for your bitterness, I understand when I look at the final standings. You're just compensating!
                                You are not brainwashed yet? Minnesota has won 1 more championship than us since 2000. We used overaged Canadians while Goofs used home grown talent. Happy is always right. Rink pig and Jock stock suck balls.
                                Last edited by darker98; 03-11-2011, 09:26 AM. Reason: spelling
                                "My greatest achievement."
                                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Working...
                                X