Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Playoff Series - #12 Michigan Tech @ #1 North Dakota

Originally posted by Gophernation View Post
    Just like You SUE F@#*s coming into our threads! Why dont you go get drunk and pass out in a snow bank!!!!!
    Go stand on a collapsing bridge.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Just like You SUE F@#*s coming into our threads! Why dont you go get drunk and pass out in a snow bank!!!!!
      HAHAHA!

*****http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/18574-bigthumbnail.jpg******
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

I really hope your mom gets hit by a truck

now, does any Tech fan believe that they might stretch it to 3 games?
        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
          I really hope your mom gets hit by a truck

as the most consistently pie-in-the-sky optimist in the entire Tech fanbase, ... no. not a chance. 6-2, 4-1.
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

we may be drunk, but we're not stupid

Sioux in 2
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              *****http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/Smileys/default/mf_popcorn.gif******
              Looks like FTB&G is enjoying the idiocy!
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by achybreaky View Post
                Sioux win 17-1 and 52-0
                I thought you guys got the bye this weekend?
                There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                  except we have won two national championships since the last one the suzy won. I guess you guys suck worse, now don't you.
                  You really didn't need that comma in that position. What's with all the "you suck" comments? Come up with something original and less vague, telling someone that they "suck" is just being plain lazy and I expect more from someone who has as much free time as yourself.
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                  The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                    as the most consistently pie-in-the-sky optimist in the entire Tech fanbase, ... no. not a chance. 6-2, 4-1.
                    OK yes this season is a bust for Tech.

But look at all the experience the Tech freshmen got this year playing the 5th toughest schedule in college hockey. Must be somewhat challenging for some of the Tech players to actually look forward to next season, but if they play all four years Tech should have a decent team in 2013-2014.
                    Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 03-10-2011, 12:16 PM.
                    "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

http://www.fightingsiou*****/ViewArt...B_OEM_ID=13500

FightingSiou***** reported that the UND seniors scored 74 goals this season and had 172 points.

Tech's 3 seniors had, 7 goals and 36 points.

I sincerely hope that the large Freshmen class playing for Tech. this season can stick together for another 3 years and eventually become as productive as this year's senior class at UND.
                      Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 03-10-2011, 12:11 PM.
                      "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post

FightingSiou***** reported that the UND seniors scored 74 goals this season and had 172 points.

Yeah, MTU had only one senior that played regularly this year, and 2 that actually made it to this point still on the roster. With two excellent forwards coming in next year and if others heal up, we expect some improvement. However, that doesn't change the fact that this weekend is already a lost cause. All UND has to do is avoid fights or injuries; the games are already won.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

*****http://www.fiero.nl/forum/smilies/smiley_rofl.gif******

No

OK yes this season is a bust for Tech.

But look at all the experience the Tech freshmen got this year playing the 5th toughest schedule in college hockey. Must be somewhat challenging for some of the Tech players to actually look forward to next season, but if they play all four years Tech should have a decent team in 20013-2014.
                          We've said that for both of the crap seasons prior to this one. It didn't work.

Well, to put that in perspective a little, one of those seniors never played because of a lingering shoulder problem (Baker), another one was kicked off the team back in early November (Kattelus), and another one spent time in the press box with a broken foot (Royer). Only Cousens really played the full season and he plays point on the first powerplay unit, so naturally he wound up with most of those points.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                            What's with all the "you suck" comments?
                            For Gopher fans "You Suck" makes perfect sense, because for them it sucks that UND and Denver keep winning the MacNaughten cup, and other hardware. For them it also sucks that they have to compete against the Sioux and other WCHA teams that are better than them. We all know that the real reason many Gopher fans want a Big Ten Hockey Conference, is that that the WCHA has gotten too competetive for them.

Comment

Why dont you go get drunk and pass out in a snow bank!!!!!
                              I tried that once during Winter Carnival. Not recommended unless you have a Huskies Pep Band to throw you back into your dorm room.

I think that it is conceivable that a person could "out shoot" Tech in either game. Try it. For every shot on goal the Huskies take, you take a shot of your favorite alcohol. I bet you are still sober at the end of the night.
                              Philbert
                              ---------------
                              Michigan Tech Hockey: _______?.

Formerly, and soon to be again, retired member of The Huskies Pep Band.
                              GO HUSKIES, I am still waiting for Tech to win it all!

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHatTrick84 View Post
                                I think that it is conceivable that a person could "out shoot" Tech in either game. Try it. For every shot on goal the Huskies take, you take a shot of your favorite alcohol. I bet you are still sober at the end of the night.
                                Maybe a Tech fan would be sober! But in the 11-2 loss last week MTU still had 20 shots on goal.

The two MTU seniors in their last game should drink the shots out of their water bottles and we could see if they are standing at the end of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X