Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Playoff Series - #12 Michigan Tech @ #1 North Dakota

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    You realize that MN has an undefeated streak going right now that is longer than Tech's win total from the last 2 seasons, combined, right? Not even close to the same thing.
    I saw both games in Bemidji last weekend and while I believe MN can survive a series with UAA to gain a berth to the F5 I know what I saw and MN will not see the NCAAs again this year and may not see the F5 either. Also the "streak" is 5-0-2 v teams that won't see home ice first round, don't believe all of Cepsis' hype about how great the team is playing because it's not worth the paper it's written on.
    Last edited by cross cheque; 03-08-2011, 03:17 PM.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      You realize that MN has an undefeated streak going right now that is longer than Tech's win total from the last 2 seasons, combined, right? Not even close to the same thing.
      You realize that cross cheque is a sue fan and has nothing better to do than obsess about the Gophers, right?
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
        I find it very sad that the spirit of the MTU fans seems to be broken.
        bruised battered busted bewildered - but broken? no never!
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
          You realize that cross cheque is a sue fan and has nothing better to do than obsess about the Gophers, right?
          Yeah, I realize it. He seems to be a rather dense Sioux fan also, since he completely missed the point that I was trying to make.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            I saw both games in Bemidji last weekend and while I believe MN can survive a series with UAA to gain a berth to the F5 I know what I saw and MN will not see the NCAAs again this year and may not see the F5 either. Also the "streak" is 5-0-2 v teams that won't see home ice first round, don't believe all of Cepsis' hype about how great the team is playing because it's not worth the paper it's written on.
            If they "survive" UAA in 2 they have a decent shot at the NCAA's from what the PWR gurus have posted, so I wouldn't say with 100% certainty that they won't be there this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
              If they "survive" UAA in 2 they have a decent shot at the NCAA's from what the PWR gurus have posted, so I wouldn't say with 100% certainty that they won't be there this year.
              Gurus use facts, those are useless in the path of destruction that is my opinion.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

At least NMU lost. At least NMU lost. At least NMU lost.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Hug a goofer fan next time you see one, they are in the same boat.
                  except we have won two national championships since the last one the suzy won. I guess you guys suck worse, now don't you.
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

If we sweep this series we should be in! When we play the SUE in the F5 and win we will be in for sure, I really hope we get to play the SUE again so we can beat them like we did earlier this season. SUE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Man, look at all these Gopher tolls coming into a Sioux series thread...obsess much?
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Gophernation View Post
                        If we sweep this series we should be in! When we play the SUE in the F5 and win we will be in for sure, I really hope we get to play the SUE again so we can beat them like we did earlier this season. SUE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Or lose like you did earlier this season.
                        "My greatest achievement."
                        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by Gophernation View Post
                          Gopher swallow.

You aren't really serious? UM winning against UAA will be a feat much less winning two F5 games including the league champion and 3rd place team in the country.

Comment

For all you UND morons: UND destroys Tech. Friday's game between MN-UND () will be a close one. I predict about 3290785326 heart attacks between the fanbases. I really hope it comes to fruition. Well, unless UND wins that game, then I'll retract my statement.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              Man, look at all these Gopher tolls coming into a Sioux series thread...obsess much?
                              Just like You SUE F@#*s coming into our threads! Why dont you go get drunk and pass out in a snow bank!!!!!

Comment

*****http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/Smileys/default/mf_popcorn.gif******

Comment

Working...
                                X