Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA first round: UAA @ Minnesota

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Says the guy who is sandbagging to MTU. MTU! What was left of your credibilty, if any was left, is now lost. Troll. Typical UND fan. No better than Dirty at this point. Or SIM.
    What does a "typical UND fan" sound/look like?.......so I can spot one and steer clear of them.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      What does a "typical UND fan" sound/look like?.......so I can spot one and steer clear of them.
      Geist is Example A. Talks all big during the season, and then once a for-sure series win comes up, he's all "we're gonna lose, we're gonna lose a game, we suck, I should cut myself!" /emo /goth /whatever.

Man up, and call it like you see it. Goddam pussy.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Geist is Example A. Talks all big during the season, and then once a for-sure series win comes up, he's all "we're gonna lose, we're gonna lose a game, we suck, I should cut myself!" /emo /goth /whatever.

Man up, and call it like you see it. Goddam pussy.
        Perfect, thanks.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Perfect, thanks.
          I know you're the enemy, but toughen up your troops. JFC. Bunch of Sallys you have there.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

stupid. drunk. dirty. take your pick.
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
              That's the schedule. If MN and UND are to meet, it will be in the Friday semifinal.
              That is assuming all the higher seeds win this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                Are you going to the series this weekend Happy?

I know you're the enemy, but toughen up your troops. JFC. Bunch of Sallys you have there.
                Pfffft, I called sweep after we finished BSU and I was referring to the rest of the season. It really is sandbagging season in the red river valley though........

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                  UAA goalie Chris Kamal is featured today at the Sports Illustrated website in this View From The Ice column by Darren Eliot.
                  I'm stunned. A post with value from Donald. Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

I'm never strupid nor drunk!
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You forgot to mention that they often wear mullets and leather jackets. Also, if you see them at a hockey game in which their team is competing, you will likely see them turn against their team if things don't go their way.
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                        You forgot to mention that they often wear mullets and leather jackets. Also, if you see them at a hockey game in which their team is competing, you will likely see them turn against their team if things don't go their way.
                        Ugh thank God UM hasn't made it past the first round of the F5 the last 2 years, less Sioux fan sightings.

Comment

I kind of feel sorry for the gopher and their fans, having to miss another Final 5.
                          Bob is making me concerned
                          I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                            I kind of feel sorry for the gopher and their fans, having to miss another Final 5.
                            I will be there either way so I really won't be missing the F5 this year, but thanks for caring.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                              Don't waste any heartfelt sentiments on them because when they look into the rafters of the National Concrete Center they don't feel sorry for you.

Comment

Don't waste any heartfelt sentiments on them because when they look into the rafters of the National Concrete Center they don't feel sorry for you.
                                Oooo, low blow to the Skeetster. I like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X