Northeastern at Boston University HEA Quarterfinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slurpees View Post
    Doesn't matter if it's a rocket, only to prove more that your view of it likely was skewed. A puck doesn't shoot back out of the net nearly as hard as it was shot when it hits padding. Laws of physics. Padding also doesn't make a clanging noise. Plus, the design of a net is designed to corral the puck so it doesn't shoot back out so quick like that in the same direction it came in. Again, I don't know if it went in, but the evidence that's being presented only proves that it did not.
    I could have been wrong of course, just saying what my eyes led me to believe.
    ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
    ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
    .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

• Re: Northeastern at Boston University HEA Quarterfinals

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
      And after rewatching again, my god, that third goal is soft.
      Stop torturing yourself!

Comment

The bu fans are already talking about who to blame for the early exit. pssssst guys you haven't been eliminated yet. Honestly though the bu players minds may be on sunny Florida or Mexico, bikinis, and drinks rather than hockey tonight. Thank god for an early Spring Break here at NU.
        Northeastern Huskies Class of 2012

Comment

Originally posted by smalogna View Post
          The bu fans are already talking about who to blame for the early exit. pssssst guys you haven't been eliminated yet. Honestly though the bu players minds may be on sunny Florida or Mexico, bikinis, and drinks rather than hockey tonight. Thank god for an early Spring Break here at NU.
          None of these guys go on vacations for spring break, even if they were to lose.
          time to write new history

Comment

Series isn't even close to over. Anyone who thinks it is is nuts.
            Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
            Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
              Exactly my thinking, I've seen this movie before and I never like the ending...

Comment

That should be the motto of NU hockey right there
                GO BU

Comment

Sandbagger.

I'm not wearing any red today. Gray and black. Just like my mood.

Speaking of red.......and alternate uniforms.....and the fact that my mind is a bit of a sieve lately, you guys wore black jerseys last weekend, right? Aren't the reds your third jersey? Interesting choice, given the jersey discussion we had here earlier this week.

Comment

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but my point wasn't that it was "over." I was questioning why BU can't come out with a sense of urgency and why they always wait until they get behind before they seemingly start to "wake up." Yes, we all know they scored two goals in :57 - are they going to rest on that laurel forever? It's almost as if they think they can do that any time they want. I'm not going to look it up, but I wonder how many games in the last two months we have given up the first goal? The reality is, you can't do this every game and win very often. Since this series requires two out of three wins, if they continue this trend, the series WILL BE over.

Comment

Don't worry, I'll pull the fire alarm before we have to sit through another crappy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnuloyal View Post
                        Don't worry, I'll pull the fire alarm before we have to sit through another crappy ending.
                        hahaha, I'll pay your bail.

Comment

man this thread is a real downer right now. sheesh

Comment

Parker: use force tonight..

Cronin: use the force tonight..

GO NU HOCKEY
                            Always bullish on the future.
                            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
                              man this thread is a real downer right now. sheesh
                              I don't know what you are talking about Greg, I am thoroughly enjoying this thread right now. No mindless ratdog support to be found.

Comment

I don't know what you are talking about Greg, I am thoroughly enjoying this thread right now. No mindless ratdog support to be found.
                                you cut right to the core of me baxter

Comment

Working...
                                X