Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern at Boston University HEA Quarterfinals

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
    Hmm good point BU fans merely say "BC sucks" NU fans spend $20 to do the same

You have to understand, the only economics we know is drugs and hustlin'.
    Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
    Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Who cares about who chants what? Lets see some hockey discussion, lol.
      ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
      ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
      .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
        For anyone not able to get out of the office/ class etc..

http://www.hockeyeastonline.tv/

$7.95 per gm to view online.. or they have other bundles as well. G'luck
        Anybody have thoughts on how using an aircard and a laptop might work for that service? Wondering if I can get sufficient performance for the game to run uninterrupted. Tonight I can connect from home but will be on the road this weekend for a bball game Friday night and soccer tournament Sat and Sun, this would be better than following via HEOnline score tracker.

FL, I'll check the blog but would really like to see the game if possible.
        I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
          FL, I'll check the blog but would really like to see the game if possible.
          Understandable. It was more of just a general reminder than anything. As far as video, I think that Hockey East link is the only stream.
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I talked to someone at Agganis ticket office this morning when a friend was picking up a ticket and they are expecting to sell out by game time so if you don't have a ticket and plan on going I would get there early. Apparently the only student tickets left are in 107 or 109 also so that means 117-119 and 108 should be totally fully come 7 tonight which should make for a great atmosphere and who said our student sections were slacking...
            GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
              I talked to someone at Agganis ticket office this morning when a friend was picking up a ticket and they are expecting to sell out by game time so if you don't have a ticket and plan on going I would get there early. Apparently the only student tickets left are in 107 or 109 also so that means 117-119 and 108 should be totally fully come 7 tonight which should make for a great atmosphere and who said our student sections were slacking...
              Did they say anything about sales for tomorrow night?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedTerrier View Post
                Did they say anything about sales for tomorrow night?
                No i can only guess at that but there will be less students tomorrow night and sunday night so I would think that would mean more tickets overall as well but best bet would probably be to call. I think tonight is close to sold out because none of the other series are going on yet. BC starts up tomorrow down the road and so does Merrimack and UNH which are both within an hour or two of Boston. I would imagine they would have more open seats tomorrow than tonight but I have no way to confirm this
                GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
                  Sellout? You'd have to look back REALLY far to find any Hockey East QF game that sold out in an arena above 4,000. I'd be shocked if this game sold out. Don't forget that Agganis ticket office people are known to have as much information as a hobo in Roxbury.
                  time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                    Sellout? You'd have to look back REALLY far to find any Hockey East QF game that sold out in an arena above 4,000. I'd be shocked if this game sold out. Don't forget that Agganis ticket office people are known to have as much information as a hobo in Roxbury.
                    then again...when was the last QF game held on a night that wasn't on the 1st or last night of SB, or over SB?

That said...I'll be SHOCKED if tonight is over 4,500

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedTerrier View Post
                      then again...when was the last QF game held on a night that wasn't on the 1st or last night of SB, or over SB?

That said...I'll be SHOCKED if tonight is over 4,500
                      haha maybe they lied to me but they really are very few student tickets left so it depends on the rest of the crowd coming in to see the game...bad news for NU fans hoping kids wouldnt show up because of break.
                      GO BU

Comment

Anyone know what type of tickets these are? Section 108 row GA8. Is it some kind of standing room
                        ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/

Comment

Originally posted by nufan2001 View Post
                          Anyone know what type of tickets these are? Section 108 row GA8. Is it some kind of standing room
                          That's one of the BU student sections. Good luck in there.
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

LOL

I wish I knew if you were being sarcastic or not. If you are not, those tickets are the BU student section. GA means you can sit anywhere in that section. Judging by your user name, you probably should not have gotten tickets there.

If this is sarcasm, ha...good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post
                              LOL

I wish I knew if you were being sarcastic or not. If you are not, those tickets are the BU student section. GA means you can sit anywhere in that section. Judging by your user name, you probably should not have gotten tickets there.

If this is sarcasm, ha...good one.
                              LOL my worst nightmare. I figured it was a student section. Please tell me they wont ask for student ID.

Comment

LOL my worst nightmare. I figured it was a student section. Please tell me they wont ask for student ID.
                                No. They just check the ticket. You might get a weird look if you walk in with a sucks to BU shirt or an NU jersey or something like that. Actually, I would not even be surprised if they turn you away or ask you to take off a shirt if it says Sucks to BU when you try entering the section.

Oh, and you really should already be on your way there if you are at NU. Students get there early as doors open at 6pm. They will fill up that section and I doubt BU fans will want to make room for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X