HE Pick 'Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE Pick 'Em

Big congrats to gscott13 for nosing out fivehole12 in the final regular season standings. Now on to the playoffs. I'll post final results tomorrow. Always nice to see a fellow Mainuh win it all....and nice to see Mainuhs finish in 3 of the top 5 spots. Guess we know where the real hawkey schmarts lie.
    Last edited by acs64; 03-06-2011, 11:44 AM.
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Re: HE Pick 'Em

As promised, here are the regular season HE Pick'Em results:

http://www.editgrid.com/user/moorso/...resheet20Final

Do I hear any support for raising the stakes abit for the HE playoffs, as in adding an extra point for picking wins, ties and scores correctly, or not? Think aboutit.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
      Big congrats to gscott12 for nosing out fivehole12 in the final regular season standings. Now on to the playoffs. I'll post final results tomorrow. Always nice to see a fellow Mainuh win it all....and nice to see Mainuhs finish in 3 of the top 5 spots. Guess we know where the real hawkey schmarts lie.
      Throw enuff chit on the wall and some of it will stick.
      BC boys finished #2 & #3.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Do I hear any support for raising the stakes abit for the HE playoffs, as in adding an extra point for picking wins, ties and scores correctly, or not? Think aboutit.
        You'd have to be a real genius to pick a tie in one of these games

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          You'd have to be a real genius to pick a tie in one of these games
          alright, scratch the ties.

Comment

Big congrats to gscott12 for nosing out fivehole12 in the final regular season standings. Now on to the playoffs. I'll post final results tomorrow. Always nice to see a fellow Mainuh win it all....and nice to see Mainuhs finish in 3 of the top 5 spots. Guess we know where the real hawkey schmarts lie.
            i see what you did there fivehole... better watch your back!

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            BC boys finished #2 & #3.
            just far enough back... had the season been another week longer, i think you would have overtaken me for the RS title... now to try to keep you at bay for a couple more weeks...

Comment

Working...
            X