QU-Brown, Game 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QU-Brown, Game 1

'Cats up 2-0 at the end of 1. Totally outplayed Brown. QU won every race to every puck and just overwhelmed a flat Brown side. If we're going to win Game 1, we're going to have to play A LOT better the next two periods. And that's an understatement.

Brown had a couple good chances, including at the end of the period, when Robertson was teed up from a few yards away, but Clarke was sharp throughout the period. Clemente, on the other hand, was very shaky and nerve-wracking.

The feed itself is by far the best quality I've ever seen, but whoever is operating the cameras is doing a pretty bad job. The radio announcers are definitely homers, but are fair compared to many of their peers. They're not inflammatory from an opposing fan's standpoint, anyway.

Re: QU-Brown, Game 1

3-0 now early in the 2nd and this one looks all but over. Brown looks truly awful and Quinnipiac came to play.

Comment

4-0. See you tomorrow night; I'm turning this garbage off.

Comment

I will pick up the slack, they just pulled Clemente shots 11-8 QU 12 left in 2
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

4-0 end of two QU completely dominating
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Brown starting to show up somewhat still 4-0 with 14 left in 3 shots 19-18 in favor of Brown QU timeout
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

8 left same score, I think Brown needs HZ fo take a penalty to jump start this team, they look very tired 6 minutes left shots 24-22 QU
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Game over 4-0
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                X