Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mar. 4 Scores: ECAC East Semis- Cadets try to tame Huskies, Spartans battle the Beave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mar. 4 Scores: ECAC East Semis- Cadets try to tame Huskies, Spartans battle the Beave

Post 'em if ya got 'em!

All games can be seen live on www.fasthockey.com

Go to www.norwichathletics.com for all the media information for this weekend's ECAC East Championships.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: Mar. 4 Scores: ECAC East Semis- Cadets try to tame Huskies, Spartans battle the B

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    Post 'em if ya got 'em!

All games can be seen live on www.fasthockey.com

Go to www.norwichathletics.com for all the media information for this weekend's ECAC East Championships.
    I will be apostate tonight and attending a Division 1 game. However, some forgiveness is available as one of the teams is a NE10 member. Please keep the updates coming!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Mar. 4 Scores: ECAC East Semis- Cadets try to tame Huskies, Spartans battle the B

On the air at Kreuzberg.

Enjoy the game!
      You can listen to Norwich hockey online by following through the link to www.wdevradio.com/stream

And if that one doesn't work, head to
      http://www.cadetsradio.com

Comment

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOORRRREESS!!
        Schroeder @ 8:17
        Cadets lead 1-0
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOORRRREESS!!
          Schroeder @ 8:17
          Cadets lead 1-0
          Schroeder with a gorgeous tip in front of the crease off a shot from Blake Forkey at the point. Torris was ready for the high shot and the tip beat him five hole.
          GO LAKERS!!!
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

End 1
            USM 0
            NOR 1
            SOG: USM 3 NOR 15
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              End 1
              USM 0
              NOR 1
              SOG: USM 3 NOR 15
              Prez needs to fix those. I got. 16-6.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                There was a USM fan at Salem St. last night. Wished his team luck and told him James loved to play you guys.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

We have 15-6

Those are not the official shots.
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

still 1-0 Norwidh midway through the 2nd period here at the beautiful Kreitzburg Arena close game despite Norwich outshooting Southern Maine 20-5

Comment

Tory Allen beats Torris 1on 1 to put Norwich up 2-0 with 5:18 go in the 2nd period

Comment

14:42 in second Tory Allan on breakaway from Eskedjian. 2-0 NU

Comment

Originally posted by oldguard View Post
                          14:42 in second Tory Allan on breakaway from Eskedjian. 2-0 NU
                          Excellent breakout pass from Eskedjian to spring Allan on the breakaway.
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                            Excellent breakout pass from Eskedjian to spring Allan on the breakaway.
                            Killer goal for. USM. Great breakout pass by the d man
                            Last edited by hockeyfan77; 03-05-2011, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Killer goal for. USM. Great breakout pas by the d man
                              What do you have for shots now?

We've got 27-10.
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                              X