Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colgate @ RPI (ECAC Playoffs) March 4,5...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colgate @ RPI (ECAC Playoffs) March 4,5...

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
    I don't see Hamburg on the current Colgate roster.
    Yeah. I don't think he's on the team anymore. Unless he got hurt and are planning on redshirting him.
    Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
      Colgate is much better than their record. They have seven NHL draft picks on team. The following is my source. I heard SA say this on Capital Region Hockey Report. Which I watch because my friend Ken Schott is on it.

http://gogatehockey.blogspot.com/201...y-hamburg.html
      Hamburg left the team after the 1st semester and went back to the USHL. Whether or not he returns next year remains to be answered...
      Colgate '09

Comment

Originally posted by Rainman View Post
        Hamburg left the team after the 1st semester and went back to the USHL. Whether or not he returns next year remains to be answered...
        Given how you guys did in the 2nd half, looks like they got rid of the right guy...

Comment

RPI's Game Notes have been posted for this weekend's games. Curious to see the officiating crews... Baker/McDonald as referees for Friday night, Graber/Kotyra as referees for Saturday. Should be an interesting weekend, to say the least.

Comment

ecac might as well go for the tri-fecta and assign Hicks/O'Brien if there's a 3rd game
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
              RPI's Game Notes have been posted for this weekend's games. Curious to see the officiating crews... Baker/McDonald as referees for Friday night, Graber/Kotyra as referees for Saturday. Should be an interesting weekend, to say the least.

Looks like I'm going to need to bring the hundies...

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                ecac might as well go for the tri-fecta and assign Hicks/O'Brien if there's a 3rd game
                Check out the hard hitting and always controvesial WaP. You guessed it .... Hicks. for all those whom have called me a conspiracy theorists, explain this one (FDude, that's just a figure of speech, no need to explain, I know when the sc**w is in) .
                http://twitter.com/without_a_peer
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Here we go, this thread is going to become crazier than a Gadhafi interview. "They" are out to get us.
                  Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                    Check out the hard hitting and always controvesial WaP. You guessed it .... Hicks.
                    http://twitter.com/without_a_peer
                    Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 03-02-2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Any Time Warner coverage of the games ??
                        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                          Here we go, this thread is going to become crazier than a Gadhafi interview. "They" are out to get us.
                          Agree. I think I liked it better when all we discussed was whether our band was supporting the team sufficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                            Any Time Warner coverage of the games ??
                            Not that I know of. Most likely a league decision once playoffs roll around.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                              Agree. I think I liked it better when all we discussed was whether our band was supporting the team sufficiently.
                              We've tabled that discussion in hopes of reintroducing debate in a week and a half when the team goes to Ithaca during spring break.
                              APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                                "Just because I'm parnoid doesn't mean everyone is not out to get me"
                                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                                X