Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston College - Mar 4/5 - Battle for Top Seed

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
    Nope. You're right. BC is the greatest ever. UNH has no business winning any of these games. If UNH is fortunate to even tie once, I look forward to the explanation, that's all.
    The series will split, UNH will win the RS trophy and BC will smoke them at the Garden as always. Hockey East is like "Groundhog Day" lately. I think UNH's primary goal should NOT choking in the first round and making it to the Garden. It would be fun to see a HE semi of BC vs. BU and UNH vs. Maine this year. Could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
      The series will split, UNH will win the RS trophy and BC will smoke them at the Garden as always. Hockey East is like "Groundhog Day" lately. I think UNH's primary goal should NOT choking in the first round and making it to the Garden. It would be fun to see a HE semi of BC vs. BU and UNH vs. Maine this year. Could happen.
      You know that means a Maine vs. BU hockey east final. It is just logic... as UNH and BC are a combined 7-0 against their hypothetical semi-final opponents.
      "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        You know that means a Maine vs. BU hockey east final. It is just logic... as UNH and BC are a combined 7-0 against their hypothetical semi-final opponents.
        Maybe. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          Well, it is still the regular season after all.
          And BC never, EVER chokes in the post-season either

...oh, wait

*****http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05Qa6pJgcSaky/610x.jpg******
          A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post

...oh, wait

Yeah, someday they'll recover from that

Comment

...oh, wait

i was wondering when that would show up as some football coach once said," i just about threw up in my mouth" when that happened and you're right by the way, we spit up that NC big time. BC was by far the better team yet MSU out played and out smarted us that day

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                i was wondering when that would show up as some football coach once said," i just about threw up in my mouth" when that happened and you're right by the way, we spit up that NC big time. BC was by far the better team yet MSU out played and out smarted us that day
                It happens. Just gotta roll with it. I think you've gotten some sense of redemption though!

Comment

I'm fully of the belief that the 06-07 team was better than the 07-08 & 09-10 teams. After the Beanpot, up until the NC game they were 13-0-0, outscoring teams 61-23

Comment

I have a feeling you guys will get one soon enough, stick with it!

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                      I'm fully of the belief that the 06-07 team was better than the 07-08 & 09-10 teams. After the Beanpot, up until the NC game they were 13-0-0, outscoring teams 61-23
                      agree 100%............it makes me feel a bit better that 2008 happened where we got hot, and i mean HOT at the right time and had one Nathan Gerbe. it was the NC that kinda came out of nowhere so it helped with the agony of 2007, but the ones you have in your grasp like 2007? well, IMO , you never got over them

Comment

...oh, wait

Seems to me BC has had some success since that night. Fail post
                        Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

...oh, wait

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                          Yeah, someday they'll recover from that
                          WildShawn wins.

Comment

...oh, wait
                            Who said anything about anyone choking? I was merely supporting your post that your team is focused on winning... in the regular season.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              Who said anything about anyone choking? I was merely supporting your post that your team is focused on winning... in the regular season.
                              All we've gotten so far this season are regular season games. The playoffs haven't started yet. Have you guys won any playoff games this season?
                              A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

need 3 tickets for fridays game at BC, if anyone has extras please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X