Boston University vs Northeastern 3/4 and 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University vs Northeastern 3/4 and 5

Whats more likely, BU actually shows up for 6 periods, or Cronin shows up at all?

Respective senior nights, and for once BU students won't be on break for the ceremonies.

Re: Boston University vs Northeastern 3/4 and 5

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
    Whats more likely, BU actually shows up for 6 periods, or Cronin shows up at all?
    Judging from what I saw on tv last night, maybe you should worry about whether the fanboys show up.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Didn't realize this thread was up, i'll delete the other..
      so, we play twice.. then we might play thrice..??? could happen.

Fun times!
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Respective senior nights, and for once BU students won't be on break for the ceremonies.
        From what I hear, the university is over reacting because of the bball team and their probation. We'll see if Cro comes back. Many fans want him back....
        Originally posted by Bakunin
        Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

This has the potential to get ugly if they meet for the playoffs. Can't wait. Just sucks it's during NU's spring break which takes away a full house at Matthews.
          Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
          Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

BU students won't be on break for the ceremonies.
            After this weekend does it really matter?

Cronin + 10 over BU fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
              Cronin is not Ditka.
              The reviews keep coming in about Todd's Posts:
              cambam - Now, that Todd. He is not a moron. Wow. Nice.
              smyler3 - It's starting to get buried in this ... silliness, but Todd makes a lot of good points in his post below.
              MAV - Todd... I followed this post all day long, and you're dead on with your thoughts on [this topic] and the whole discussion...
              Scarlet - What he said.
              brick royl - Wow, what a post. :eek
              TA Jen - As always Todd, you make a good point
              Puck Swami - Todd: Good post. I really hadn't thought about [what you said]... Learn something new every day on these boards...
              Bob Gray - Very well said Todd.
              Puck Swami - Todd, a fine post - as we've come to expect from you.
              David Manning of the Ridgefield Press - Todd's last post? I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats!
              Gene Siskel of the Chicago Tribune - In my will, I bequeathed both of my thumbs to Todd's posts with rigor mortis locking them permanently in the "Up" position!

Comment

Nobody is afraid of going into Agannis regardless.

At least it'll make for better atmosphere than the earlier NU BU game. That and the fact that it could be a two-game precursor to the playoffs.
                Last edited by SkinsFan09; 02-27-2011, 08:47 AM.
                Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Why would any team be afraid of going anywhere?!?
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    After this weekend does it really matter?

according to mark zuckerburg, bu students are always on a break
                    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

If BU fans were nicknamed fanboys, in part, for talking about their own fans at the game incessantly I believe BC fans could now be termed fanboy fanboys since there are at least 3 active threads right now where BC fans are discussing BU fans.

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
                      Didn't say it for that reason (as it would be a dumb statement, as mookie already covered), more that its nice that on the night to honor the BU seniors their classmates weren't locked out of their dorms and given no place in the city to sleep.
                      Last edited by Agganis; 02-27-2011, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Nobody is afraid to go into any arena, but nice try.
                        time to write new history

Comment

Have you seen the neighborhood around Egg Anus? That would make someone afraid of going there.
                          1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE
                            time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
                              Have you seen the neighborhood around Egg Anus? That would make someone afraid of going there.
                              1) Really? Egg Anus is the best you can come up with? That is the stupidest name I have ever heard. It sounds like a four-year old's attempt to make a fart joke (I apologize if you're three, in which case, your grammar is a heckuva lot better than Nick P.). Of course, I think I'd let it slide were it not for the fact that eggs don't exactly have those. And if they did, what the hell would that mean? It's not like they're making waste through there, so an egg anus wouldn't be much different than the rest of an egg.

2) What makes you so scared of it? Come on, please tell me how it's any more dangerous than a Boston College laundry room.
                              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Working...
                              X