Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan at Northern Michigan (Saturday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan at Northern Michigan (Saturday)

ill have my job lined up no problem and the stress of the job never bothered me jus the ppl thats awesome u get to the future im sure thats a huge thing for you i see a lot of them come through here bein student pilots what a pain in the *** lol but its all bout the mission devolping future leaders.... GO BRONCOS what a huge upset that would be

Comment

oops sorry its awesome you get to teach the future leaders is what i meant to say

Comment

Hagelin scores! 3-0 Michigan! His second of the night, a night that is getting better and better.
        Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Comment

Originally posted by cantreadcantwrite View Post
          oops sorry its awesome you get to teach the future leaders is what i meant to say
          No worries. With your username, you get a free pass on the grammar!

Comment

Lynch for slashing, NMU goes on the power play for the 2nd time. Hunwick sounds great tonight, just controlled a tough rebound, just made another great save, just came out and challenged a WMU player - Rust gets the puck, breaks away, and SCORES!

4-0 Michigan with a shorthanded goal by Matt Rust!

Comment

lol well i appreciate it. sounds like michigan has hit its stride tonight glad to hear it comin up to post season time

Comment

i wont poke at the fact you said wmu player as opposed to a nmu player either lol

Comment

i wont poke at the fact you said wmu player as opposed to a nmu player either lol
                  I know - I'm mixing up my games! I've been following Notre Dame-WMU (Notre Dame is still down 2-0 and just pulled their goalie), because if ND loses, Michigan will get the regular season title.

Still 4-0 Michigan, with 7:43 remaining in the game.

Comment

lookin good for the maize and blue jus gotta make it happen in the ccha playoffs get that 1 seed in the regionals

Comment

Michigan scores on the power play! 5-0! Confusion as to who scored & who assisted.

Comment

The radio guy just corrected himself & said it is HOGAN in net, & not Hunwick (as he's been saying all night).

WMU beat Notre Dame!

6:00 left here.

Comment

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine View Post
                          Michigan scores on the power play! 5-0! Confusion as to who scored & who assisted.
                          Refs called this goal off - still 4-0 Michigan. I did not hear why.

Comment

maine 1 merrimack 0 lookin good for the one seed if mich delivers the next couple weeks i cant remember the last time berenson has been switchin goalies as often as he has the past 2-3 years he needs to find that stellar guy like another montoya turco or shields even another blackburn

Comment

Wohlberg scores on a breakaway to put it away: 5-0 Michigan final score!

Michigan wins the CCHA regular season title (Berenson's 11th I think they said).

Beauty way to end the season!

Comment

maine 1 merrimack 0 lookin good for the one seed if mich delivers the next couple weeks i cant remember the last time berenson has been switchin goalies as often as he has the past 2-3 years he needs to find that stellar guy like another montoya turco or shields even another blackburn
                                Good point. I was in Denver for most of John Elway's career, and it wasn't until after he was gone that we all realized how much you take a good quarterback for granted. After a year or two I would have been happy with a quarterback that was even an accurate passer! A great goalie is another one not take take for granted.

It was good talking with you tonight crcw - and good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X