Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UW @ SCSU Saturday Night - Somebody show Mendoza how to use the breaks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UW @ SCSU Saturday Night - Somebody show Mendoza how to use the breaks!

After a 4-2 SCSU win that got chippy, they're back at it again tonight. Anyone got lineups?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: UW @ SCSU Saturday Night - Somebody show Mendoza how to use the breaks!

any webcast available?
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

SCSU lines

Hanowski-Roe-Eddy
      Festler-Marvin-Novak
      Reid-LeBlanc-Dowd
      Volpei-Christian-Oslund

Lauridsen-Jensen
      Gravel-Johnson
      Rioux-Barta

Dunn
      Lee
      Hardy

UW
      Murray-Smith-Zengerle
      Johnson-Dolan-Lee
      Mersch-Turnbull-Barnes
      Meuer-Dahl-Little

Gardiner-Schultz
      C. Johnson-Ramage
      Faust-Simonelli

Gudmandson
      Bennett
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

UW starters

Lee-Smith-Zengerle
        Gardiner-Schultz
        Gudmandson

SCSU Starters
        Marvin-Roe-Oslund
        Lauridsen-Barta
        Dunn
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

0-0. 14:33 left in the 1st.

Comment

Listening to the St. Cloud feed for the game tonight. I've never, ever heard a bigger homer in my life than the color guy. His random outbursts of stuff like "crap" and "oooOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh" when things don't go right must drive the poor play by play guy insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Duplo View Post
              Listening to the St. Cloud feed for the game tonight. I've never, ever heard a bigger homer in my life than the color guy. His random outbursts of stuff like "crap" and "oooOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh" when things don't go right must drive the poor play by play guy insane.
              Wait until they score.

Comment

0-0. 5:42 left.

Comment

Originally posted by baalbrec View Post
                  Wait until they score.
                  Yeah I've heard him. He basically screams and (I'm assuming) high fives anyone that will have him.

The consummate professional.

Comment

While he's atrocious and I agree with you, if you think he's the worst you haven't ever listened to a tUMD broadcast have you?
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Yeah I've heard him. He basically screams and (I'm assuming) high fives anyone that will have him.

The consummate professional.
                      It's all or nothing though. If the Badgers get up a couple someone will need to talk him back from the edge of the cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by baalbrec View Post
                        It's all or nothing though. If the Badgers get up a couple someone will need to talk him back from the edge of the cliff.
                        If he could just try to not be a fan with a microphone that'd be nice. Lol. I wonder if the play by play guy is just like "shut UP!!" in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          While he's atrocious and I agree with you, if you think he's the worst you haven't ever listened to a tUMD broadcast have you?
                          B. Ciske? Hehehe.

Comment

PP Goal!
                            Roe from LeBlanc and Hanowski
                            1-0
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

B. Ciske? Hehehe.
                              You can't talk about the worst without at least an honorable mention to Wally and Glenn.

Comment

Working...
                              X