Cats and Dogs: NU vs UNH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats and Dogs: NU vs UNH

Well, do I have to be the one to get this thread started?

OK, then. Here it is.
    We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
    ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
    --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Re: Cats and Dogs: NU vs UNH

Well, I need to get dinner ready, so whoever is out there in the internet ether, please fill in.
    We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
    ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
    --Richard Dawkins

Comment

Hello everyone. I hope the Cats can get 4 important points to keep their Hockey East lead over BC and Merrimack.
      Go Bruins, Patriots, Celtics, Revolution, Red Sox, Manchester United, and of course Wildcats. Come on 'Cats. We need a championship to come to Durham.

Comment

Originally posted by goblue View Post
        Well, do I have to be the one to get this thread started?

OK, then. Here it is.
        I had started another thread, but then I noticed there was another thread for the same game, so I deleted my thread.
        Go Bruins, Patriots, Celtics, Revolution, Red Sox, Manchester United, and of course Wildcats. Come on 'Cats. We need a championship to come to Durham.

Comment

Evenin everyone. Quiet in here so far!
          Go 'Cats (and UMass and Maine, ugh)!

uneventful first 8 minutes (Missed the first minute) save for a power play for NU... and a couple of good saves by DiGi

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
            Evenin everyone. Quiet in here so far!
            Go 'Cats (and UMass and Maine, ugh)!

uneventful first 8 minutes (Missed the first minute) save for a power play for NU... and a couple of good saves by DiGi
            Hey Gibber! I agree. I don't like to say it, but go Maine beat Merrimack and go UMass beat BC.

Comment

SPEEDY moses got a breakaway pass from Borisenok and broke in along. didn't score, but got a power play out of it... 9:35 to go first period

Comment

No luck on the power play. 6:57 to go first period, 0-0

Comment

Maine leads Merrimack 1-0 mid 1st... Shots 11-4 NU in this one... not outstanding

Comment

Bad turnover leads to a 4 on 2 and Beck gets turned inside out and NU gets a rebound goal by Drew Daniels, 1-0 Huskies

Comment

Ok, back again. Man, Burke can't catch a break, can he? Hope he's not hurt.

Darn. NU scores.
                      ---Blaise Pascal

--Richard Dawkins

Comment

UNH going on power play number 2 with 15 seconds left in the first

Comment

1:02 left in the first. NU 1 UNH 0. Burke in the trainer's room. NH to the PP.
                          ---Blaise Pascal

--Richard Dawkins

Comment

4th line didn't see the ice in the last 5 minutes or so after Burke got shaken up (I believe they said he went to the locker room) 1:45 left in the power play to start the 2nd period for UNH...

Comment

looks like unh up to there bag of tricks again. not the time to lay an egg

Comment

Working...
                              X