Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUNYAC Semi-Final Fredonia Visits Hockey Night In Oswego....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNYAC Semi-Final Fredonia Visits Hockey Night In Oswego....

WNYO and WTOP will have all the action starting at 6:30pm
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Re: SUNYAC Semi-Final Fredonia Visits Hockey Night In Oswego....

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    WNYO and WTOP will have all the action starting at 6:30pm
    Following the SUNYAC mens basketball title game at 4pm. Hopefully involving Oswego!
    2005-6 ECAC E/NESCAC Last Person Standing Champion
    2006-7 SUNYAC PICK 'EM Champion

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS
    2006-7 DIII NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

www.greenesalehouse.com

Comment

looked like the fans didnt show up at stafford, I would hope we have a better showing sat night.........im sure we will.......and I am sure the scoreboard will work properly..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        looked like the fans didnt show up at stafford, I would hope we have a better showing sat night.........im sure we will.......and I am sure the scoreboard will work properly..
        If you look at attendence numbers for the three games played last night you will notice there were more people at the Plattsburgh game than the other two games combined. It was a Wednesday night and many fans of Cardinal Hockey were kept away by boys high school basketball playoff games. Weeknight games are always tough.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by jabber811 View Post
          Following the SUNYAC mens basketball title game at 4pm. Hopefully involving Oswego!
          Which will also be carried by WTOP
          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
            If you look at attendence numbers for the three games played last night you will notice there were more people at the Plattsburgh game than the other two games combined. It was a Wednesday night and many fans of Cardinal Hockey were kept away by boys high school basketball playoff games. Weeknight games are always tough.
            ok then good answer, how was the crowd loud??, did the students show?? the OT must have been fun.........

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
              ok then good answer, how was the crowd loud??, did the students show?? the OT must have been fun.........
              there was a pretty good showing of students, they were decently loud... their getting better.....
              Jim Reisdorf
              Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                there was a pretty good showing of students, they were decently loud... their getting better.....
                good to hear, no pun intended, always fun to have a rowdy/loud student section, and even a obnoxious crowd can be fun as long as they dont throw snowballs .......should b a fun sat night in the SUNYACS

Comment

Working...
                X