Bemidji at UND - No one cares?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bemidji at UND - No one cares?????

We've made it to Tuesday with no series thread, so, does anyone care about this weekend?

UND is trying to sew up the WCHA's #1 seed, while Bemidji is trying to move up as high as possible in the standings over the stretch run of their first WCHA season. Or maybe the Beavers are playing to line up opposite of UNO in the first round.......
    sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Re: Bemidji at UND - No one cares?????

I care, just don't have much to say today.....
    Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
    FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
    NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
    NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
    NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
    NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
    Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
    Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Oxy-Clean cares.

A Sioux sweep guarantees a share of 1st - true?

Comment

Did you know the beaver has been voted the most hated animal by it's fellow animals in the prestigious Animal Kingdom Weekly? What a sh^tty annoying animal. Go build your dam somewhere else. Beavers should be sent on a Trail of Tears to a forced labor camp in Nome.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Hehe. Beaver
          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

It's a busy weekend in North Dakota.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Fighting Flicker Riders!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
                Oxy-Clean cares.

A Sioux sweep guarantees a share of 1st - true?
                No. We're only 2 pts. up on DU, and 3 on UMD/UNO. A sweep, along with a split by UNO/DU this weekend, and UMD getting no more than 3 pts., this weekend, guarantees at least a share of the cup.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Evidently the cup will be present at the Ralph this weekend.
                  Since this series is a Sat/Sun series, we'll know the result of other games by Sunday...if UNO gets some points from DU and UMD loses some points (and UND wins on Sat night), then the Sioux can clinch a share on Sunday.
                  I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Did you know the beaver has been voted the most hated animal by it's fellow animals in the prestigious Animal Kingdom Weekly? What a sh^tty annoying animal. Go build your dam somewhere else. Beavers should be sent on a Trail of Tears to a forced labor camp in Nome.
                    lmao!

Comment

I can't see the Sioux losing any points to BSU, but they won't be a walk over.
                      They always play tough at The Ralph. Looking forward to a couple of good games.
                      Beer on Sunday is always good!
                      "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." Bilbo Baggins

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Unless it is a Wisconsin Beaver, they do not have a quorum, and cannot successfully complete their "hated animal" vote this week.
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Hock Puckly View Post
                          I can't see the Sioux losing any points to BSU, but they won't be a walk over.
                          They always play tough at The Ralph. Looking forward to a couple of good games.
                          Beer on Sunday is always good!
                          Its not that hard to see UND losing some points to BSU. Just look at MTU-DU last weekend, or consider that BSU has a much better record against UNO this year than we do. At some point BSU will break through and get their first "modern" victory against us. I just hope it isn't this weekend, as the points are really big to us as we try wrap up that #1 position.
                          sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                            Its not that hard to see UND losing some points to BSU. Just look at MTU-DU last weekend, or consider that BSU has a much better record against UNO this year than we do. At some point BSU will break through and get their first "modern" victory against us. I just hope it isn't this weekend, as the points are really big to us as we try wrap up that #1 position.
                            I thought we were shooting for #3 so that we'd have an extra game to solidify our PWR.
                            "My greatest achievement."
                            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

I'm expecting a very tight series. BSU is fighting for every point for position in the standings, as is UND. I believe these games will be of the 2-1, 2-2 variety with great goaltending by Bakala and Dell. Also, the puck may be a hot potato out there with all the high school games being played there this weekend...

Prediction:
                              Sioux 3-4 points
                              Red River wins another title
                              'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Working...
                              X