SCSU hosts the stinking Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU hosts the stinking Badge

SCSU gets to wreak revenge on the Badgers this weekend. After all, they haven't beaten anybody all season. Should be an easy sweep for Da Huskies.
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Re: SCSU hosts the stinking Badge

Let's push that home win total up to 5 or 6 for the year!!
    This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
    www.***********/johnnyredshoes

Comment

What's a Badge?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        What's a Badge?
        bagina

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
          SCSU gets to wreak revenge on the Badgers this weekend. After all, they haven't beaten anybody all season. Should be an easy sweep for Da Huskies.
          Doesn't that imply that the Huskies are somebody?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            What's a Badge?
            Of Honor? Sweeping this last homestand since he'll be on the road in Denver and the first round of the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
              Of Honor? Sweeping this last homestand since he'll be on the road in Denver and the first round of the playoffs.
              Yep, everything is going as planned. Now they can start a week earlier on the NHC renovation while we are on the road for the WCHA playoffs.

Comment

scsu should have a goal of minimum 3 points, i can guarantee no one wants to play scsu come first weekend of playoffs, if duluth gets the 4 spot, they could host scsu....

Comment

Originally posted by dhansen791 View Post
                  scsu should have a goal of minimum 3 points, i can guarantee no one wants to play scsu come first weekend of playoffs, if duluth gets the 4 spot, they could host scsu....
                  I don't think North Dakota would have any problem with playing us in the first round. Especially in Grand Forks.
                  This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                  www.***********/johnnyredshoes

Comment

We need points.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

3 is a must, really we need a sweep. Sweep puts us a point behind UW with the tiebreaker but they host CC, so we'd need Tiger lovin' the last week. Also it sadly only puts us 2 points ahead of UAA, and they travel to Mankato while we finish in Denver. Shoot, we're in play with UW (mostly because we've got two games against them), MN (not realistically), CC (only because they have a tough remaining schedule), UAA, MSU-M and BSU.... not exactly where we were hoping to be.

Frankly, I'm hoping the Gophers take care of business and we end up at the Mooch.
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                        Yep, everything is going as planned. Now they can start a week earlier on the NHC renovation while we are on the road for the WCHA playoffs.
                        Keep dreaming...
                        Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Hosting the stinking Badge eh?

*****http://www.shopwildbills.com/product_images/c/ph_82_stinkin_badge_star__24182_thumb.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post

*****http://www.shopwildbills.com/product_images/c/ph_82_stinkin_badge_star__24182_thumb.jpg******
                            That is a quality find!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post

Yeah, apparently I was thinking of Blazing Saddles, when they didn't née no stink in badges!
                              Bob is making me concerned
                              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Working...
                              X