Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vermont at Boston University 2/25 and 26

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    I must say that I certainly have no problem with BU fans beating up on jcarter...keep it up. Now, the real treat, would be beating up on maybe even a dumber UVM fan...

Has Mental Midge made an appearance in here yet?
    I still await the return of charliecatamount to tell us all how WBA is not located on BU's campus.
    time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
      Kenmore Square isn't in the center of Boston? My point was that BU is in a major city and not the woods of Vermont... but to answer your next post ahead of time yes yes Newton is where all the action happens haha
      Erm...No. Kenmore square is not in the center of Boston. I would more likely say City Hall/North End area is the center of Boston. But anyways your point is valid. Comparing a city school like BU to middle of no where school UVM. SteveF just picked the perfect time to troll while everyone was all riled up against jcarter.

It would not surprise me if jcarter was charliecatamount at some point. Just give up. No one likes you or thinks you are right. Your logic is wrong, your words idiotic, your insults pretty weak and way too personal for an online message board. Calm down, light up, and mellow out.

Comment

And so the sun rises on another glorious day. The thread teems with possibilities!
        Bugs Bunny - 96
        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

I really don't want to go back and read the stupidity on this thread. So can someone recap this for me so far?

Have UVM fans touted their moral victory over BU in the 2009 Frozen Four yet? Or better yet, have they said someone was a bad American because they said Air Force isn't a college hockey powerhouse? How many elephant walker jokes have we had so far? Did mental Midge show up yet?

All important questions.

Carry on.
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Ahh, sucked the BC guys into the thread as well. Flame on!
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post

It would not surprise me if jcarter was charliecatamount at some point.
              Nope

Just give up. No one likes you or thinks you are right.
              I don't care

Your logic is wrong, your words idiotic, your insults pretty weak and way too personal for an online message board. Calm down, light up, and mellow out.
              Grow a thicker skin. Also note : I said it was all in jest (except a few points). Got people talking though and created some traffic.

*****http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qgggS33AbAA/TOiA9XR0WlI/AAAAAAAAAzM/hrc_pgrXVoY/s400/bush-mission-accomplished.jpg******

Comment

I don't spend much time on the threads of other schools. My curiosity is getting the better of me, however. Do the other threads veer off into this type of nonsense as often and for the prolonged periods of time that the BU threads do?
                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                  Grow a thicker skin. Also note : I said it was all in jest (except a few points). Got people talking though and created some traffic.
                  The only thing people are talking about is how you are universally disliked.

And jests are supposed to be funny. At least Nick Papagiorgio and SteveF are (occasionally) witty. Your posts are as funny as a brain tumor. When I think of the utter lack of intellect or contribution to this thread contained in your posts, I picture a pimple-faced out-of-work forty year old sitting at the community library computer mashing his hands into the keyboard while he loudly guffaws at his own inability to harness even the most basic social skills.

Is the level of intelligence you've mastered demonstrative of that of the average Vermont graduate? If so, I find it absolutely shocking that the unemplyment rate in VT is only 6%. They must be counting "elephant walker" and "nose picker" as jobs to boost statistics nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                    I don't spend much time on the threads of other schools. My curiosity is getting the better of me, however. Do the other threads veer off into this type of nonsense as often and for the prolonged periods of time that the BU threads do?
                    Some do.

Originally posted by limey View Post
                    The only thing people are talking about is how you are universally disliked.

And jests are supposed to be funny. At least Nick Papagiorgio and SteveF are (occasionally) witty. Your posts are as funny as a brain tumor. When I think of the utter lack of intellect or contribution to this thread contained in your posts, I picture a pimple-faced out-of-work forty year old sitting at the community library computer mashing his hands into the keyboard while he loudly guffaws at his own inability to harness even the most basic social skills.

Is the level of intelligence you've mastered demonstrative of that of the average Vermont graduate? If so, I find it absolutely shocking that the unemplyment rate in VT is only 6%. They must be counting "elephant walker" and "nose picker" as jobs to boost statistics nowadays.
                    What exactly is your point? And why bother posting if you are so disgusted with the thread and the posts contained with in it? Moreover, thanks for the "picture" in your mind, besides being wrong why don't you think anyone actually cares what you see in your head? Pompous?

Comment

Has either coached dismissed anybody prior to this series???

Comment

Sneddon can't. UVM doesn't have enough healthy players to fill the lines if he did. Not unless one of the Vazzano's shed the goalie equipment and skated out.

Comment

Sneddon has only dismissed one player this year.I am sure that players in many other schools break rules but alot of those coaches are all to happy to
                          let it slide to help win more games. I am proud that we have a coach that sticks to the rules. Anyone that believes all of their players are saints and
                          never break rules is only fooling themselves. When you take these NHL draftpicks that spent thier entire hockey lives as the team/town stud player
                          who the coach never made work hard or follow rules and then they are all of the sudden made to go to class and do what they are told you will
                          sometimes get one who thinks he can do what he wants and if they dont like itI will just go pro. So you have a choice as a coach let them do
                          what they want or send them on thier way.
                          Last edited by Cat lover; 02-24-2011, 12:42 PM.
                          New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                            Sneddon has only dismissed one player this year.I am sure that players in many other schools break rules but alot of those coaches are all to happy to
                            let it slide to help win more games. I am proud that we have a coach that sticks to the rules. Anyone that believes all of their players are saints and
                            never break rules is only fooling themselves. When you take these NHL draftpicks that spent thier entire hockey lives as the team/town stud player
                            who the coach never made work hard or follow rules and then they are all of the sudden made to go to class and do what they are told you will
                            sometimes get one who thinks he can do what he wants and if they dont like itI will just go pro. So you have a choice as a coach let them do
                            what they want or send them on thier way.
                            Ya, umm, it was a joke. But if you want to mention certain schools/instances to support the rest of what you said, please feel free to do so.

Comment

Ya, umm, it was a joke. But if you want to mention certain schools/instances to support the rest of what you said, please feel free to do so.
                              Don't encourage this buffoon to post any more than he already does.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Maine?

Comment

Working...
                                X