Vermont at Boston University 2/25 and 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vermont at Boston University 2/25 and 26

Ahh yes, we've resorted to meme generator. Classy.
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      They should have tied some games then?!?!?

You logic is failing...
      Exactly!! Now you are catching on.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
        Exactly!! Now you are catching on.
        So they won half the games they should have tied?!?!?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

******* width="640" height="390">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/czeOaDBLmF4?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/czeOaDBLmF4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390">
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I propose we rename this thread to: "What the hell is jcarter talking about?"
            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Not in the least, and the beauty of it is I got exactly what I was looking for.
              well if you were looking for a whole host of people to think you are an idiot then you did get what you were looking for, congrats...drop whatever stupid act you are so proud of and don't assume because a few of us take a minute between conference calls to joust with a moron that you are anything more than a circus act in our minds...and one last thing...the whole 'how did you ever get into BU?" thing is so transparent, at least try to be original if your mission is just to start crap with people on the internet
              I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

hmmm.. is this 'original'?
                *****http://everydaygamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/fanboy-spotted-fanboy-spotted-demotivational-poster-1267740343.jpg******
                j-ca's lame attempt to get on the good side of tony, joe, OM, & nick/carmine --- "heh heh, maybe they'll think i'm cool now like them!!! heh heh"
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  hmmm.. is this 'original'?

j-ca's lame attempt to get on the good side of tony, joe, OM, & nick/carmine --- "heh heh, maybe they'll think i'm cool now like them!!! heh heh"
                  Sorta like joining a gang and needing some cred? It's good he fits in somewhere.
                  I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

I'm hoping this will become the "countdown to jcarter being banned" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by limey View Post
                      I'm hoping this will become the "countdown to jcarter being banned" thread.
                      Amen brother.

See you at MSG around Thanksgiving?

So...anyway...on to HOCKEY

BU sweeps. Cats weep.
                      Fri 4-3 (I'd say 5-3 with EN but we are allergic to those)
                      Sat 6-2
                      Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

My only hope for this weekend is that jcarter (I wonder if he is related to ncarter and acarter? That would explain a lot...) gets a full grasp on the English language and correct grammar before he starts insulting other people.

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                          My only hope for this weekend is that jcarter (I wonder if he is related to ncarter and acarter? That would explain a lot...) gets a full grasp on the English language and correct grammar before he starts insulting other people.
                          BU getting 5 points in the standings from the two games is probably a more likely outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
                            I aware BU originated in Vermont but thankfully moved to civilization and is now in the center of one of the biggest and advanced cities in the country.
                            allston is the center of boston now? what is it with you fanboys and geography fails? did your parents not let you play carmen san diego when you were a kid?
                            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                              allston is the center of boston now? what is it with you fanboys and geography fails? did your parents not let you play carmen san diego when you were a kid?
                              Kenmore Square isn't in the center of Boston? My point was that BU is in a major city and not the woods of Vermont... but to answer your next post ahead of time yes yes Newton is where all the action happens haha
                              GO BU

Comment

I must say that I certainly have no problem with BU fans beating up on jcarter...keep it up. Now, the real treat, would be beating up on maybe even a dumber UVM fan...

Has Mental Midge made an appearance in here yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X