Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Denver's Makowski's 195-foot SHG #3 draws national coverage on ESPN, Deadspin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Denver's Makowski's 195-foot SHG #3 draws national coverage on ESPN, Deadspin

Amazing goal for Denver's David Makowski:

http://letsgodu.blogspot.com/2011/02...-coverage.html

Re: Video: Denver's Makowski's 195-foot SHG #3 draws national coverage on ESPN, Deads

Brutal for Genoe. He didn't see it coming. At least Frazee saw it coming...
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Re: Video: Denver's Makowski's 195-foot SHG #3 draws national coverage on ESPN, Deads

I agree - that's tough for any goalie.

I felt bad for Genoe.

Comment

Bina was #1. Bina > Makowski
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Bina didn't have to contend with slam dunk contests on ESPN...

Comment

Excuses, excuses. Bina Rule! Makowski Drools!
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Puck Daddy thinks this might be the longest shortie in hockey history (or at least in the era of video replay)....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl-323920

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Russel
                That’s a tough one to recover from. I thought Kevin did a good job moving forward and mentally bouncing back after that, but that’s a tough break. It’s a 2–1 game — for Kevin’s sake, I hope it’s not on SportsCenter.
                I guess he spoke too soon.

Comment

Just compared the Bina goal to the Makowski goal.

Bina:

Makowski:
                  http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl-323920

Makowksi's was farther away, shorthanded and with more players around him to shoot through...
                  Last edited by Puck Swami; 02-20-2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
                    Just compared the Bina goal to the Makowski goal.

Makowksi's was farther away, shorthanded and with more players around him to shoot through...
                    They were both shorthanded.
                    Makowski's was definitely from further away. Bina's was probably "more significant" being that it tied the game up, and that it came against a hated rival on the road.
                    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Forgot that I had just opened Pandora. "High on the Heels" by The Whitest Boy Alive was a pretty excellent soundtrack for the top ten.
                      Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

*****http://www.outlawedproductions.com/board/style_emoticons/default/Suicide%20Smiley.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
                          Amazing goal for Denver's David Makowski:

http://letsgodu.blogspot.com/2011/02...-coverage.html
                          But, but, but......I thought you scored that goal! CO14 said so in the game thread!
                          sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                            But, but, but......I thought you scored that goal! CO14 said so in the game thread!
                            My playing days ended around the time when Makowski was in diapers.

Comment

On ESPN's Around the Horn. Last 5% of Podcast.

http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/...3Fid%3D2839445

Comment

Working...
                              X