Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2010-11 Part III - Is That So Much To Ask?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2010-11 Part III - Is That So Much To Ask?

Originally posted by limey View Post
    i know which one we wish your parents used
    The backpack??

"

0 Friends
    limey has not made any friends yet"

A dozen years pass and you still haven't made any friends. . . . Can't imagine why. You and mprereira seem like a match made in heaven.
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post

0 Friends

A dozen years pass and you still haven't made any friends. . . . Can't imagine why. You and mprereira seem like a match made in heaven.
      I'm sorry... let me see I have this right. Your big comeback is that I don't have any "online friends" vis-a-vis this message board? Only in your sad world would "online friends" count for anything.

Comment

I'm sorry... let me see I have this right. Your big comeback is that I don't have any "online friends" vis-a-vis this message board? Only in your sad world would "online friends" count for anything.
        Whats even sadder is he apparently values online friends extremely highly....and has just one, despite apparently trying hard to make friends due to his perceived importance of USCHO friends.

Comment

The backpack??

"

0 Friends

I've been on here almost 9 years, hang out with other posters regularly in real life, and had no idea that this feature was even activated. Until now, I had never seen someone with a friend when I clicked on their profile.
          BOSTON UNIVERSITY TERRIERS
          CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY SPARTANS

UNH - 1985 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Champions!

2003-2004 D-III Tournament of Posters Champion
          2010 NFL Survival Pool Champion
          2014 NFL Survival Pool Co-Champion

Comment

No you don't have it right, though I'm not surprised. It wasn't really a comeback, but more an obversation. For it too be a comeback there would have had to be something to "comeback" to. Your unoriginal schoolyard quip doesn't warrant a comeback.

Nor, did I say online friends counted for anything (although I think Zuckerburg would disagree with you), I merely pointed out that it was clear to me why you didn't have any.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
              Whats even sadder is he apparently values online friends extremely highly....and has just one, despite apparently trying hard to make friends due to his perceived importance of USCHO friends.
              Do they have a course in ESP at BU? You terriers seem to have a knack for reading peoples minds....

Originally posted by Rhett View Post
              I've been on here almost 9 years, hang out with other posters regularly in real life, and had no idea that this feature was even activated. Until now, I had never seen someone with a friend when I clicked on their profile.
              Learn something new everyday...

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett View Post
                i must admit, i didnt know it either and just looked at it and there also is a spot that tells you the last 8 people to look at your profile which i was ignorant of as well. that was rather interesting, i must say

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  i must admit, i didnt know it either and just looked at it and there also is a spot that tells you the last 8 people to look at your profile which i was ignorant of as well. that was rather interesting, i must say
                  Swung on and missed strike 3...I give up...This feature that informs you of the last 8 persons to view your profile is where?
                  if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                    Swung on and missed strike 3...I give up...This feature that informs you of the last 8 persons to view your profile is where?
                    at the top right on the USCHO page, next to where it says "welcome BUOldtimer", just click on "my profile " and scroll down to the bottom, its on the left side. i wonder if you will be as honored as i was at who one of my visitors was
                    you will find me on there as a visitor to your profile as i just did
                    Last edited by sterlippo1; 03-03-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      at the top right on the USCHO page, next to where it says "welcome BUOldtimer", just click on "my profile " and scroll down to the bottom, its on the left side. i wonder if you will be as honored as i was at who one of my visitors was
                      you will find me on there as a visitor to your profile as i just did
                      Thanks. I had seen it, but was tripped up by the fact it only displayed 1 visitor - you know who.
                      if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                        Thanks. I had seen it, but was tripped up by the fact it only displayed 1 visitor - you know who.
                        hmmm, i one upped you, check your rep

Comment

No you don't have it right, though I'm not surprised. It wasn't really a comeback, but more an obversation. For it too be a comeback there would have had to be something to "comeback" to. Your unoriginal schoolyard quip doesn't warrant a comeback.

Nor, did I say online friends counted for anything (although I think Zuckerburg would disagree with you), I merely pointed out that it was clear to me why you didn't have any.
                          backtracking. nice.

Comment

The backpack??

"

0 Friends

First its mpereira. If you re going to insult me atleast spell my username right you stupid stupid hick. Second, you seem like a match made in heaven with Slasher7 since you quote him in your signature...haven't heard from him the last couple days...I wonder why? Oh wait he is banned for being an idiot and you are on your way there my friend. Why don't you worry about your own social status and not everyone else's? But thanks I am going to friend Limey now thanks for the suggestion.
                            GO BU

Comment

So if you weren't saying online friends counted for anything, then why would it matter that he has none?
                              April 11th 2009
                              October 27th 2004
                              October 28th 2007

Sure, the Yankees have won 27 World Series Championships, but how many Beanpots have they won?

Comment

Just accepted my first (and only) friend request. I guess that means I went from being a no-friends loser like limey to a one-friend superstar like jcarter. Score.
                                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X