Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2010-11 Part III - Is That So Much To Ask?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2010-11 Part III - Is That So Much To Ask?

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    Which one of these retards is you?
    Ahahahahaha. They even have soccer on tv in the background. Darn those stereotypes!
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
      While that may be the case I don't think anyone wants to play anyone else 4 or 5 games in a row its not a recipe for success for anyone.
      no, they dont but why does Paws put his tail between his legs when he sees Rhett yet when he sees Baldwin he turns into Underdog? http://www.andybarlowblog.com/wp-con...2/underdog.jpg

Comment

While that may be the case I don't think anyone wants to play anyone else 4 or 5 games in a row its not a recipe for success for anyone.
        Well it has to be a recipe for success for one of the two teams....
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Well it has to be a recipe for success for one of the two teams....
          If they play four and go 2-2...which team had the success?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            i'm gonna go ahead and say whichever team is going to the garden in that scenario

Comment

The one that wins game 5

Comment

The one that wins game 5
                Well, it's possible that they can go 2-2 without meeting a 5th time.

Comment

Anyway, playing UML 4/5 times in a row should be a recipe for success for most teams...except PC.

Comment

Well, it's possible that they can go 2-2 without meeting a 5th time.
                    If that was the case one team would be headed to the Garden. That would be the successful team. Regardless, I have to imagine BU will be hosting ME for the QF's. MC plays PC for two and it wouldn't be like Army to win a game in March. So unless BU sweeps NU .....

Comment

I dreamt last night BC won the NC. They beat Clarkson 3-1, and the teams were playing in tennis shoes because there was no ice. Bizarre. Maybe I'll cut down on the Wild Turkey.
                      Bugs Bunny - 96
                      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Did you watch the game Friday night? Would have been 4-2 if Millan wasn't very good....against a "weak" opponent.

Which one of these retards is you?
                        *****http://darrenjcosta.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/13955_1210502782907_1238850068_30685044_419222_n.j pg******
                        We outplayed you for the frist 50 minutes of that game(Madore had to stand on his head to keep it to 3 goals so your argument of only 2 goals for BU is dumb) and Millan didn't have his best game in the last ten as rebound control was an issue on a goal or two but whatever helps you and Nick the troll get through the day. Bottomline is BU took five out of 6 points against UVM this year. Two when we played one of our worse games up at the Gutt and still won 4-2. I'll take our chances against UVM in the QF over Northeastern or Maine.
                        GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                          I dreamt last night BC won the NC. They beat Clarkson 3-1, and the teams were playing in tennis shoes because there was no ice. Bizarre. Maybe I'll cut down on the Wild Turkey.
                          i had that same dream........

Comment

Jason Moy's recent bracketology has BU in the NCAA's at #15 -- as things stand today, of course:

Midwest Regional (Green Bay):
                            15 Boston University vs. 2 North Dakota
                            11 Minnesota-Duluth vs. 7 Merrimack

Two things to like:

One, obviously, is that it's plausible the Terriers could be in the tourney. Second, if there were upsets the first night, we'd get to see the first battle of the twins since Brad faced off against Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by goalguard View Post
                              Jason Moy's recent bracketology has BU in the NCAA's at #15 -- as things stand today, of course:

Midwest Regional (Green Bay):
                              15 Boston University vs. 2 North Dakota
                              11 Minnesota-Duluth vs. 7 Merrimack

Two things to like:

One, obviously, is that it's plausible the Terriers could be in the tourney. Second, if there were upsets the first night, we'd get to see the first battle of the twins since Brad faced off against Tony.
                              i have to say i want BU in that match up if Terriers are in the Tourney and it's much more than plausible, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                                i had that same dream........
                                Over Clarkson?!?
                                Bugs Bunny - 96
                                Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Working...
                                X