Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ylae*......best team in the country? Not even the best team in the EZAC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ylae*......best team in the country? Not even the best team in the EZAC.

Well the polo sweater wearing wannabe college hockey dynasty went from riding the high horse to cleaning the stables as Union takes over the lead of the EZAC.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Re: Ylae*......best team in the country? Not even the best team in the EZAC.

In my opinion Ylae* is a crap team. But we will see.

Comment

Polo wearing sweater wannabe college hockey dynasty, hmmmm. So let me get this straight. A hockey program is poor for a number of years, hires a new coach, rebuilds the program, aspires to win the National Championship, and all of the jealous wannabe Ivy Leaguers come out of the woodwork to take shots at the team. The Yale players never said they were the best team. They did say that their goal was to win the National Championship. What, pray tell, is wrong with having a lofty goal? Apparently a lot if you don't have a long history of being a winning team, and if you are trying to crash the party of the legacy schools, especially if you are an Ivy League school. I suggest you go to a good therapist and try to figure out why the success of a team that has no bearing on your life or your very existence upsets you so much. I don't know what team you root for, but I assure you that if Yale loses to your team or another team in the NCAA's, I will be down because Yale lost, not upset because your team, or another team won

Comment

Originally posted by cornellgradyalefan View Post
        Polo wearing sweater wannabe college hockey dynasty, hmmmm. So let me get this straight. A hockey program is poor for a number of years, hires a new coach, rebuilds the program, aspires to win the National Championship, and all of the jealous wannabe Ivy Leaguers come out of the woodwork to take shots at the team. The Yale players never said they were the best team. They did say that their goal was to win the National Championship. What, pray tell, is wrong with having a lofty goal? Apparently a lot if you don't have a long history of being a winning team, and if you are trying to crash the party of the legacy schools, especially if you are an Ivy League school. I suggest you go to a good therapist and try to figure out why the success of a team that has no bearing on your life or your very existence upsets you so much. I don't know what team you root for, but I assure you that if Yale loses to your team or another team in the NCAA's, I will be down because Yale lost, not upset because your team, or another team won
        It's a response to the ylae* fan threads you dummy, you know the ones saying ylae* was the best team in the country and that they were skating circles around the WCHA. I suggest if this kind of banter upsets you that you go back to reading women's health journal and watching basketball.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Holy sh!* this thread is hilarious

Comment

POPCORN!! PEANUTS!! COLD BEER HERE!!

This should be fun.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

yawn.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Watch out or we will send the girls with the mallets after you.

*****http://yalepolo.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/76470_827200840725_400487_44957601_1028913_n.jpg******
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Good thread.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                    Watch out or we will send the girls with the mallets after you.

*****http://yalepolo.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/76470_827200840725_400487_44957601_1028913_n.jpg******
                    8 posts in and we already have a winner!
                    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Hey cross cheque. You are a typical bully. When your arguments are pierced by superior reasoning, you resort to name calling. If that is all you can muster you are the one who should find a new hobby. Also, when you defend your weak argument you should be consistent. If your beef is with the Yale fans, then you shouldn't call out the team, which is what you did when you started this thread. And if you think the fans are the polo sweater wearing group, you should know that many of the regular Yale fans, the ones who supported the team long before they became good again, are people in the New Haven community whose only affiliation with Yale is that they are fans of the hockey team. As far as your banter is concerned, it bothers me not at all. In fact it fascinates me that so many of you jealous wannabes spend so much time tearing Yale and its fans down

Comment

Hey cross cheque. You are a typical bully. When your arguments are pierced by superior reasoning, you resort to name calling. If that is all you can muster you are the one who should find a new hobby. Also, when you defend your weak argument you should be consistent. If your beef is with the Yale fans, then you shouldn't call out the team, which is what you did when you started this thread. And if you think the fans are the polo sweater wearing group, you should know that many of the regular Yale fans, the ones who supported the team long before they became good again, are people in the New Haven community whose only affiliation with Yale is that they are fans of the hockey team. As far as your banter is concerned, it bothers me not at all. In fact it fascinates me that so many of you jealous wannabes spend so much time tearing Yale and its fans down
                        Never thought I'd defend a Sioux fan, but really? Seven national titles versus one NCAA appearance and a conference title or two? Yep, he's a real Yale wannabe.

Comment

My dad can beat up your dad....

** Also note that there is no shame in being #27
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            ** Also note that there is no shame in being #27
                            Nicely done.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

So if he has all that hardware to boast of then why is he so bothered by Yale's success? Could it be sour grapes over last year's tournament game?

Comment

Working...
                              X