Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Better dead than red:

*****http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/46311_10100324366873120_13901339_65464348_4137762_ n.jpg******
    As a photographer, all I can say is...

that is a great shot.

I'm sure the Badgers won that game 7-1 though.

Oh yeah, and Els would have saved that in his sleep.
    Last edited by Gurtholfin; 02-15-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bertogliat View Post
      Just a quick look at the Gopher/BADger hockey head to head records from 1990-1991 through present....

Over 81 games the Gophers hold a 46-27-8 record against the BADgers correlating to a win% of 0.617.

WisconSIN has won two or more games against the Gophers 5 times over that period. The Gophers have BEATen becky two or more games in a season 16 times since 1990.
      HEY! go with Eaves head to head w/Lucia. bringing up Sauer 1-3 annually vs the rodents is (cue archers of loaf) banging on a dead drum
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
        StarTribune Headline from Today - "Man found unconscious in Wis. with 0.559 blood-alcohol level"

I love when we play Becky Badgers...Sconi Fans make it so easy to make fun of them! I bet Chuck Schwatz could beat .559....some of the stuff he writes on his blog...that guy has to be light up 24/7.
        oh hai, this dipchit again...

first it's "lit up"

second http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv87T1CQF8E

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          As a photographer, all I can say is...

that is a great shot.

I'm sure the Badgers won that game 7-1 though.
          Which game? I can't find any game in Pat's career against wiskey that ended 7-1...
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

first it's "lit up"

To be fair, tArrogant Ones do not claim him whatsoever.

I know the Badgers have fans they'd prefer not to claim, but if they were successful in doing that, they'd have no fans at all.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

first it's "lit up"

You know the gopher wins in the end, right?
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                To be fair, tArrogant Ones do not claim him whatsoever.

I know the Badgers have fans they'd prefer not to claim, but if they were successful in doing that, they'd have no fans at all.
                surprisingly the UW posters with the red dots under their names have disappeared...I just noticed that recently. it's a nice change of pace compared to last year

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  You know the gopher wins in the end, right?
                  don't know. I've always turned the movie off after this part

Comment

surprisingly the UW posters with the red dots under their names have disappeared...I just noticed that recently. it's a nice change of pace compared to last year
                    That it is. I will admit that.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I know the Badgers have fans they'd prefer not to claim...
                      Name one...

Oh wait, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                        This thread sucks.
                        I'm inclined to agree. See? There is common ground out there for us all to come together. Shocking, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                          I'm inclined to agree. See? There is common ground out there for us all to come together. Shocking, I know.
                          Here's the main commonality. It's just that in WI, it's a little different.

Comment

Sex and deer?
                            Code:

Comment

******* width="480" height="390">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sj4WCbLLlIE?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sj4WCbLLlIE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390">

Comment

Originally posted by RonWolf View Post
                                Is it rape when she keeps coming back for more?
                                I would think you'd be more concerned about Bucky's Dirty Sanchez and apparent addiction to excrement. But then again, maybe you're ok with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X