Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    And if they don't sweep this Minnesota team, they failed.
    Quit sand bagging old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
      So you say they sweep, and then grow irritated when we agree?
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

The Denver game last Sat. was the exception, not the rule. I watched your squad whip the Gophers up and down the ice last fall to the point it made me sick and I got to watch it in person which was even worse. There is nothing more I would like to believe than that this team has a run in them, but I don't see it.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          And if we disagreed with him he would get irritated and say we are arrogant and ignorant. That's how it works on this site. Are you new here?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            And if we disagreed with him he would get irritated and say we are arrogant and ignorant. That's how it works on this site. Are you new here?
            Pffff...only an arrogant and ignorant Gopher fan would pretend like he knows what's going through somebody else's head.

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
              Pffff...only an arrogant and ignorant Gopher fan would pretend like he knows what's going through somebody else's head.
              "Paint thinner...packers...cheese....beer....packers..... .packers....bucky football...." Hockey is an after thought to most over there, even though I would hope it isn't for people on this board.

See? It doesn't take too much to figure out what goes through the heads of people over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                "Paint thinner...packers...cheese....beer....packers..... .packers....bucky football...." Hockey is an after thought to most over there, even though I would hope it isn't for people on this board.

See? It doesn't take too much to figure out what goes through the heads of people over there.
                We're just really good at multi-tasking... out of necessity. You see, we have so many things worth multi-tasking over.

One sport State! -clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!

If you guys are ever good at hockey again, maybe you can get back to two sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                  We're just really good at multi-tasking... out of necessity. You see, we have so many things worth multi-tasking over.

If you guys are ever good at hockey again, maybe you can get back to two sports.
                  Hold on just a minute... you calling us a one sport state? I challenge you to get 25 miles outside of madison and find someone who is not a member of this board who can tell you the results of the past weekend series. That has to play a roll in your definition.

Comment

Let the deer humping begin!
                    Originally posted by CavalryNate
                    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Don't hold your breath.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Is this your first rodeo?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                          Hold on just a minute... you calling us a one sport state? I challenge you to get 25 miles outside of madison and find someone who is not a member of this board who can tell you the results of the past weekend series. That has to play a roll in your definition.
                          Tell me you're not ignorant enough to believe that all Wisconsin fans are from the Madison area?

Comment

Tell me you're not ignorant enough to believe that all Wisconsin fans are from the Madison area?
                            No, he acknowledged the rest are members of this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Gophernation View Post
                              Gopher Fans, with the players we got coming in and the ones we have coming back the future is looking bright, just wondering your thoughts about what the potential for next season will be.

Just curious about the future thats all!
                              Well, if they stay injury free and nobody flees the program, there is probably a tournament appearance and a participation ribbon somewhere down the road.
                              Last edited by burd; 02-14-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

To be fair you go 25 miles outside of Madison and they have only recently gotten running water, electricity and tooth brushes.

Comment

Working...
                                X