Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Harley posted at 2:12 and 2:40 AM, Bakunin at 3:04 AM. Those are morning times in MN, are they not in WI?
    It's even in number form so it isn't like they had to try and read it off of a real clock with hands and all that confusing stuff.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      oh man, that is effing awesome!
      Someone has to post the rodent toilet pic....
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        Harley posted at 2:12 and 2:40 AM, Bakunin at 3:04 AM. Those are morning times in MN, are they not in WI?
        Sheeeeeeeet. I was still awake when those were posted, that count's as last night in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          *****http://images.yuku.com/image/png/707252c9ae85c79e4d0bddb11436acd1c340139_t.jpg******

Best I could find for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            Don't say I never did anything for you folks.

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/Gophertoilet.jpg******
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Don't say I never did anything for you folks.
              Hey! Don't be enouraging them. We're supposed to beat them down, not help out.

Comment

Can Minnesota start an 8 game winning streak tonite on it's way to the Final Five?

I want to believe.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Can Minnesota start an 8 game winning streak tonite on it's way to the Final Five?

I want to believe.
                  You went from starting the week talking like Minnesota could't beat the St. Paul Johnson JV team to going on an 8 game winning streak? Oh Scoob, you slay me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                    You went from starting the week talking like Minnesota could't beat the St. Paul Johnson JV team to going on an 8 game winning streak? Oh Scoob, you slay me.
                    Oh, Chuck. I asked the question and said I wanted to believe it. There is no conflict here.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                      Hey! Don't be enouraging them. We're supposed to beat them down, not help out.
                      Speaking of a beat down...

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/GopherTurtlesAndGetsBeatenDown.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        Speaking of a beat down...

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/GopherTurtlesAndGetsBeatenDown.jpg******
                        looks like the badger is trying to hump the gopher's leg, must have seen that dead deer in the ditch on the way to the game, and got all hot and bothered.
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                          looks like the badger is trying to hump the gopher's leg, must have seen that dead deer in the ditch on the way to the game, and got all hot and bothered.
                          The Gopher doesn't seem to be offering much resistance...

Comment

Originally posted by gurtholfin View Post
                            the gopher doesn't seem to be offering much resistance...
                            rotflmao

Comment

Taylor Matson is a GOD!
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Wisconsin is playing like **** for the 3rd game in a row.

Gudmanson let's in 2 soft goals, possibly 3. Zengerle doesn't know that you can sometimes *SHOOT* the puck, and the d really let Gudmanson down on that last goal.

either Wisconsin is blowing it or the team wants me to go into a paint thinner ...edit that word. poor choice considering the accident today. either UW is blowing it or they want me to drink 38 beers tonight
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X