Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Most informed fans have heard of Aaron Marvin: Caused extreme brain injury to UND's Chay Genoway on a hard hit to the head, then to a Wisconsin player with a mid-ice hit (to the head as well). You give the guy the benefit of the doubt, thinking things took a turn for the worse as the player too poor evasive action to avoid the hit..

Then tonight, watching the game on the internet, you see Marvin look to make sure ref is not looking, and two hands Jack Connolly on the arm. Suddenly, I don't think this guy is so 'innocent'

worst of all, he wears the C for the team

Voice your displeasure to WCHA. If this guy is not suspended, the league is a joke

Call me a homer, but when you see how this guy actually plays, especially against your team, you'll agree
    I wanna go fast!

Re: Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

What year is this?
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

You're a homer.

Comment

too bad Marvin will be inscribed into the SCSU hall of fame for being on the team that won a NCAA tournament game
        I wanna go fast!

Comment

I don't recall seeing him pull anything like that last weekend.
          UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

*****http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-popcorn.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
              too bad Marvin will be inscribed into the SCSU hall of fame for being on the team that won a NCAA tournament game
              You are honestly too dumb for me to even bother with an actual response. Let it go.

Comment

Really, too dumb for YOU? That's pretty dumb.
                Fight on Sioux

Comment

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by STS View Post
                    Really, too dumb for YOU? That's pretty dumb.
                    And...who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                      And...who are you?
                      Somebody who knows the WWE isn't a sport. What's your point?
                      Last edited by STS; 02-12-2011, 10:57 PM.
                      Fight on Sioux

Comment

So does anyone have any video of this so we have something other than UMD21's word to go by?
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            So does anyone have any video of this so we have something other than UMD21's word to go by?
                            I don't know if video will be up, but Ciskie was talking about it for a long time and RWD tweeted
                            If Jack Connolly misses a game, Aaron Marvin should be kicked out of college hockey. 3 strikes, *****.
                            among other things

I obviously didn't see it, but it didn't sound like a garden variety hockey hit...

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              I don't know if video will be up, but Ciskie was talking about it for a long time and RWD tweeted

among other things

I obviously didn't see it, but it didn't sound like a garden variety hockey hit...

I'm just saying I'd like to form my own opinion rather than take UMD fans words for it when they have a built in bias on whatever happened.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X