Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    But the cookies had Exlax in them! BURN!!
    No. They had Jack Connolly's tears from getting slashed.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      No. They had Jack Connolly's tears from getting slashed.
      *****http://i648.***********.com/albums/uu202/Fleetfoxes/Picture4.png******
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        if the person who started this thread does not get banned, no one should...
        why should someone be banned for starting a thread like this?

this is a forum to discuss college hockey or aspects of the game, games, team, teams, players etc., and as such this thread is apt. If we had the internet in 1991 I'd have contributed to the "Sean Hill is a hack/dirty player" thread (and he was a UW player), etc. so what?

wait, you aren't related to Marvin are you?

I'd like to see the hit from last night for information *however* my opinion is already formed on this kid. After Geoffrion and Genoway I just don't see room for this guy in the college game. If he tries to make the AHL he'll get his e-f-f-i-n-g head handed to him for taking these types of cheap shots. I wouldn't be disappointed by that at all.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          I'd like to see the hit from last night for information *however* my opinion is already formed on this kid. After Geoffrion and Genoway I just don't see room for this guy in the college game. If he tries to make the AHL he'll get his e-f-f-i-n-g head handed to him for taking these types of cheap shots. I wouldn't be disappointed by that at all.
          This.

Why are we wasting bandwidth talking about this guy? SCSU is his team (captain) and they went from WCHA favorite to 9th place in the WCHA. They aren't even ahead of the Gophers. That's startling given all they hype.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

St. Cloud State University men's hockey players who have earned WCHA Scholar-Athlete recognition for 2010-11 include junior forward Jordy Christian (Moorhead), junior defender Oliver Lauridsen (Gentofte, Denmark), junior forward Drew LeBlanc (Hermantown), sophomore goalie Mike Lee (Roseau), senior forward Aaron Marvin (Warroad), junior forward Travis Novak (Lethbridge, Alberta) and senior forward Brian Volpei (Burbank, Calif.).

Lets talk about things more important such as how does tUMD recover from this beating at home this past weekend...
            "Zero Manipulation"

Comment

Originally posted by Montelena View Post
              St. Cloud State University men's hockey players who have earned WCHA Scholar-Athlete recognition for 2010-11 include junior forward Jordy Christian (Moorhead), junior defender Oliver Lauridsen (Gentofte, Denmark), junior forward Drew LeBlanc (Hermantown), sophomore goalie Mike Lee (Roseau), senior forward Aaron Marvin (Warroad), junior forward Travis Novak (Lethbridge, Alberta) and senior forward Brian Volpei (Burbank, Calif.).

Lets talk about things more important such as how does tUMD recover from this beating at home this past weekend...
              While he is a dumb hockey player, he is at least a smart student. Thanks for pointing that out!
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                stupid thread by a hick from Canada, or UMD, the same thing.
                thats why these boards suck, big mouths like this can trash college kids by name anonymously with zro accountability. probably hiding in his mothers basement on his mac as we speak waiting for a snack
                WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                this thread rules!!!!!!
                Indeed.
                Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Let's stop talking about hokydad and how he's a bad person. Instead let's get back to talking about how great Aaron Marvin is.

*****http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6858/marvinjesus.jpg******
                Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                *****http://i648.***********.com/albums/uu202/Fleetfoxes/Picture4.png******
                Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                I've been trying that. These dolts keep quoting him.

Threat related content

*****http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Science/images-3/god-monty-python.jpg******

Who has been worshipping the false Marvin God?
                OH Shibby!!! Pictures!!! You're all going to get Banhammered for sure now!!!
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

As long as he was beating up on the thug teams from UND and Wisconsin, it was OK, but tell him not to be so mean to another team from his own state. He just needs a little tweak to let him know who the real bad guys are in the WCHA. and, I don't mean the refs this time. and, Dirty, we all know you are lying, if Marvin was going to bake you anything, he would know only cupcakes will feed your type of hunger. with sugar beet frosting.
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Aaron Marvin was busy helping kill a UMD PP. Connolly skates by him and Marvin stick checks him and Connolly goes down like he's been shot. No call, no big deal.

Marvin plays every game the same way--with hustle and effort. He is NOT known as a "dirty" player, he does NOT take many penalities, he is NOT known as a cheap player. He paid a price for the hit on Genoway. The hit on Geoffrion was NOT a cheap shot, and that assessment came from Geoffrion himself.

This was a non incident--a play that happens several times in any hockey game without call. For the weak-minded, one issue hockey fan, it is an easy venue to again attack a college hockey player.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Boomer View Post
                      For the weak-minded, one issue hockey fan
                      In other words, Sloe Gin.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

A two-handed slash is a stick check? They'd better amend the rulebook, then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                          A two-handed slash is a stick check? They'd better amend the rulebook, then.
                          Judging by another part of his post it looks like he's accusing Connely of diving as well...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            In other words, Sloe Gin.
                            Or Storm Troopers from Star Wars.

*****http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8986/starwarscap33ff1730837.jpg******
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                              OH Shibby!!! Pictures!!! You're all going to get Banhammered for sure now!!!
                              No. No pancakes yet.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I still haven't seen video.
                                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X